Sigel vs JerryT

LC3

Playing the table
Silver Member
If I recall, it was 125-28 Sigel. It was such a pleasure watching Mike run racks.

Last edited:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sigel is playing good, I don't think anybody will be hoping to draw him in the U S Open.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
When I got my 14.1 lesson from him the other week, Sigel didn't miss 1 ball in 3 hours. Technically, 1 ball missed because it actually rolled-off (which sent him on tilt, but I gave him credit for it). He's playing REAAAALLY well. I heard Hop is playing well too. I'm REALLY pulling for a Hopkins/Sigel victory (would LOOOVE to see an old fart win)!!!

BuddyWing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the link ...
I watched yesterday and my computer keep
freezing up and I missed most of it ....

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Thanks Spidey for the OP and bringing this back to attention. And thanks 'Zilla for the link! I'm on the road and lost track of this.

Can that Sigel fella play pool or what? Hats off to him. Nice to "meet" Jerry T. i suspect he'll watch this match a couple times and come out stronger for this incredible opportunity. He seems like a super good guy and great for the game. That nycgrind site is the bomb of pool web sites too - nice work Jerry!

I picked up a thing or two watching. Not quite the same as getting a lesson, like Spidey - you dog you - but the format, with the players commenting between innings, was a treat. Nice work all around and pat on the back to Pat too! Accustats is always professional grade. Always!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Thanks Spidey for the OP and bringing this back to attention. And thanks 'Zilla for the link! I'm on the road and lost track of this.

Can that Sigel fella play pool or what? Hats off to him. Nice to "meet" Jerry T. i suspect he'll watch this match a couple times and come out stronger for this incredible opportunity. He seems like a super good guy and great for the game. That nycgrind site is the bomb of pool web sites too - nice work Jerry!

I picked up a thing or two watching. Not quite the same as getting a lesson, like Spidey - you dog you - but the format, with the players commenting between innings, was a treat. Nice work all around and pat on the back to Pat too! Accustats is always professional grade. Always!

Great point... allowing the players to comment in between innings was priceless. It allows the viewers at home to be their "Cornerman," if you would. I couldn't wait to hear what they would say after their inning.

That was awesome. Made me think--- should they mic the players for these streams? TAR, OTR, Accu-Stats, etc... I'd LOVE to watch with the players mic-ed.

I also wanna add Jerry is a classy guy and a hell of a player. He was very humble the entire time and always recognized Mike's talent throughout the game.

Dave