Congratulations, Tina Malm (girlwon1) - Ladies PA Bar Box State Chsmpion

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I saw the Open PA State a championship results, so I wanted to give a huge shoutout to AZBer Tina (Pawloski) Malm aka girlwon1, who snapped off the ladies division of the recent PA Bar Box State Championship!

Tina is going to play the Pro Women's event at the Super Billiards Expo in a couple of weeks.

Freddie <~~~ hoping she snaps that off, too

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw the Open PA State a championship results, so I wanted to give a huge shoutout to AZBer Tina (Pawloski) Malm aka girlwon1, who snapped off the ladies division of the recent PA Bar Box State Championship!

Tina is going to play the Pro Women's event at the Super Billiards Expo in a couple of weeks.

Freddie <~~~ hoping she snaps that off, too

Very nice to hear she's still in the mix. I had thought she hailed from California way, but if she's in my neck of the woods in PA, looks like she'll be there at the Super Billiards Expo for sure. She's really a nice person. I like her style! :)

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very nice to hear she's still in the mix. I had thought she hailed from California way, but if she's in my neck of the woods in PA, looks like she'll be there at the Super Billiards Expo for sure. She's really a nice person. I like her style! :)

Jennie, she and her husband moved to D.C. last year. She's been doing extremely well on the JPNEWT Tour, even though she only played a few months of their year.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jennie, she and her husband moved to D.C. last year. She's been doing extremely well on the JPNEWT Tour, even though she only played a few months of their year.

Wow! She really *is* in my neck of the woods. I did not know she got married. Good to hear she's hitting 'em strong on the JPNEWT Tour. I'll have to check her out in the pool news.

Now I have somebody to root for!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I asked her to my prom when I was 17. She said yes then stood me up&#55357;&#56866;.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
She really does have a good game. She deserves some support.

I'm hoping some industry folks, especially on the East Coast pick her up and sponsor her.

Freddie <~~~ would sponsor her in a heartbeat

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm hoping some industry folks, especially on the East Coast pick her up and sponsor her.

Freddie <~~~ would sponsor her in a heartbeat

Me too..., I have seen her on TV and saw a few YouTube videos also. She's got some talent.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Tina has a lot going for her and has great taste in men.

(Yes, I know she is married. That's the reason for the post)
JoeyA