Orcullo vs. Frost- Live Reports

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Game 4 with Dennis up 3-0. Dennis is free wheeling, banking balls hard and selling out with no ****s given. Scott holding a slim 5-4 lead. Then Dennis shoots a sick cross and is goes into run out position to take a 4-0 lead. If Scott can't win games from a 5-0 leading ball count he can't get there period. 4 games to nothing Dennis. I'm about to start asking for buyouts in the very near future.

Jpowell7575

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Game 4 with Dennis up 3-0. Dennis is free wheeling, banking balls hard and selling out with no ****s given. Scott holding a slim 5-4 lead. Then Dennis shoots a sick cross and is goes into run out position to take a 4-0 lead. If Scott can't win games from a 5-0 leading ball count he can't get there period. 4 games to nothing Dennis. I'm about to start asking for buyouts in the very near future.

This is ugly. Real ugly.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
This match is working the way that I figured. Dennis's shotmaking and execution may barbeque Scott. Scott is nowhere near the shotmaker.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
This match is working the way that I figured. Dennis's shotmaking and execution may barbeque Scott. Scott is nowhere near the shotmaker.

DAMN!
Now, I think we're gonna see Scott implode due to pressure.
And when he starts thinking " what if I miss" , it will become worse for him.

Regretting did not get in the action now.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dema is sitting front row maybe Paul Oh too but I can't tell for sure

Scoot looks like a Deer in headlights

Last edited:

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
its far from over, but...,

I bet on Dennis because he plays every game 2 balls above Scott, 8, 9, 10 ball, banks, straight and rotation, so if the only thing Scott does better is shoot 4 and 5 rail banks..,

That wont get it.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
5-2 and Dennis reverses the break. I honestly think if Scott keeps Dennis in this weird error making place he's gonna make a push and Dennis won't even understand how it happened. Dennis is such a straight shooter just unbelievable

VARick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
5-2 now. Scott played a couple of very aggressive safeties last rack. What he needs to do to put some heat on Orcullo.

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Let's stick to reporting the match and leave the hand wringing and tears for CNN.

Last edited:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scotts grinding back in it was looking pretty grim early if he can stay within a few game or better he should feel pretty good going into tomorrow