Help Me Make My Decision

Menelaus10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A pool cue is first a tool, and you should pick the right tool for the job. So, first ask yourself how are you going to use it. If your going to take it to pool halls & bars, transport it in the trunk of your car in the heat of summer & cold of winter don't spend a ton of money on a fancy custom cue . If this tool will be a traveling shooter limit your self to a plain-jane shooter which you can get for less than $500, after all the main point of owning a personal cue is to always have a straight reliable cue that you are familiar with. That said I've had great results with Joss Cues, Pechauer Cues & Jacoby Cues. I've owned all three and they all came with nice shaft wood. Pick the right weight and tip combo and the rest is up to you. Good luck, and happy shooting.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
McDermott and Pechauer WILL honor their warranties. Research on this forum will tell you a lot. Some guy on here, (don't remember his name but I could find him), raised immortal hell about Joss' policy saying warranty is no good if you have ever chalked the cue, (now that's pretty slick)! IIRC