1890 Brunswick Jewel

JZMechanix

Silver Member
I recently had the pleasure of working on a true work of art, an 1890 Brunswick Jewel. I moved, set up and recovered the table with Gold Simonis 860.
The woodwork and crafsmanship on this old table is just awesome, not to mention the frame is built like a tank. They just don't make em' like this anymore! Very cool table :cool:

IMG_20110213_185841.jpg

IMG_20110213_190430.jpg

IMG_20110213_185919.jpg

jewel2.jpg

jewel.jpg

A-1 billiards

FELT WRIGHT
Silver Member
Great work as usual! I worked on a twin to it about 18 months ago. My customer bought it in St Louis MO. and had it shipped to Mass. FYI the Jewel is the same table that is in the white house. Goes great with the gold cloth, was that your selection or the customers request?

Talk to your soon, hopefully at the SBE show March 10-14. keep up the outstanding work Jack.

Jay

QuickEdward

Silver Member
Great work as usual! I worked on a twin to it about 18 months ago. My customer bought it in St Louis MO. and had it shipped to Mass. FYI the Jewel is the same table that is in the white house. Goes great with the gold cloth, was that your selection or the customers request?

Talk to your soon, hopefully at the SBE show March 10-14. keep up the outstanding work Jack.

Jay

They actually moved it to Camp David. Shame.

scruffy1

Silver Member
One of my favorite tables. Not the most ornate,but the amount of detail in the table is incredible. Built like a tank!

Very nice job Jack! Me on the right working on one many years ago!

Attachments

• john-burns-at-work-on-table.jpg
    john-burns-at-work-on-table.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 481