Kamikazecuetips

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
""SOLD OUT""

Kamikaze Brown Tips

(HASSLE-FREE) CANADIAN SHIPPING HERE....Brown Tip Prices Only....
Just in...All new 14 MM Brown 8 Layered Kamikaze Cue Tips.

We have a special price for AZmembers and guests. All USA ADD ONLY $3.00 SHIPPING.
Paypal Only to: sanchezcar@comcast.net
3 Tips $18, 5 Tips $25, 10 Tips $45, 20 Tips $70.
Hardness Rating:SS 62.0, Soft 64.7, Med 72.0, Hard 75.5 AVAILABLE IN: SS, SOFT, MED, HARD....
Canadian Shipping Add $10.00
All Other Countries Add $15.00. All tips are shipped by USPS with Tracking...

Thanks again for all the support and purchases of our black tips.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 6,415
  • IMG_1650.JPG
    IMG_1650.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 6,469
  • IMG_1709.jpg
    IMG_1709.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 6,347
Last edited:

Supralative

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not the greatest player by any means but I have been using the black mediums for awhile and like them
Got some black softs too but wanted them in another color....and here they are
I sent back the black softs and Carlos traded them out for some black mediums on top of my order of brown softs
thanks alot and will be a repeat customer

14wd342.jpg

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
They look every bit as good as a Kamui tip. Do they play as good as well ??

Kamikazecuetips

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
They look every bit as good as a Kamui tip. Do they play as good as well ??

I think they play just as good at a fraction of the price. Thanks for looking. BTW, I love the chalk. It grips the cue ball real nice and does not make a mess all over the table. I even tried LAVA chalk last month, but still prefer yours. Thanks again.

avmaster

Man of Reason
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Ok, I used Moori mediums for years before they got messed up. How do these compare? I need new tips bad.............

Kamikazecuetips

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Ok, I used Moori mediums for years before they got messed up. How do these compare? I need new tips bad.............

Give us a try.....A lot of people are very satisfied with the quality, performance and price. Many compare to the old Moori. Thanks for looking.

asianevil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Comparable

I was in the same place, the newer generation of Moori's don't stand up to the first generation of tips. Was left wondering which tips to switch to....

When I tried the Kamikaze's after experimenting with a few others, which I would like not to name, the Kamikaze's are consistent and perform very well.

I've been using the blacks and heard the browns are just as good.

At his price, you can't go wrong at least trying them out.

avmaster

Man of Reason
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I was in the same place, the newer generation of Moori's don't stand up to the first generation of tips. Was left wondering which tips to switch to....

When I tried the Kamikaze's after experimenting with a few others, which I would like not to name, the Kamikaze's are consistent and perform very well.

I've been using the blacks and heard the browns are just as good.

At his price, you can't go wrong at least trying them out.

Appreciate it, thanks.

italbomber

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I placed an order for 20 tips online and Installed 2 hard tips for a customer and 2 mediums as well as a soft. I had a chance to hit each. I will say they are a fantastic tip at a great value. I like having these tips in my shop to install for a customer that doesn't need that "high end" tip and pricetag. I tell everyone that wants the playability of high end tip at a fraction of the cost, this is a great option.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

str88shooter

Registered
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Best Tips

I bought 20 of the black tips of assorted hardness and installed 8 of them on some cues that I own. I was blown away by how well they all played. Every hardness felt great and I would be satisfied playing with any rated hardness. These tips hold chalk better than any tip I have ever used and I have tried them all. I ordered and quickly recieved 43 of tan or brown 8 layer tips plus 40 more of the black 9 layer tips. I will have the tans ready to try soon. Great tips for a price that can only go up as people find out how good they really are. Thanks Carlos.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Just received 30 Kamikazes
The 10 brown mediums are for me.

This seller stood up on a lost shipment above and beyond the call of duty...$85.00 order
When or if the original shipment turns up I will certainly pay for it but in the meantime the Kamikaze guy is terrific as are his tips.

I put two black mediums on an old Dave Kikel cue and it plays fantastic.
Pretty soon I'll see what the brown mediums are like, so I can compare.
Bought the browns thinking that more money means better tip.
The black mediums are plenty good though .