Moori Q question

LosOsosCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well im in need of a little help. I need about 5 Moori Q tips. I'm not up to speed with the current stuff. My client was saying he wants the MORRI's that have the most meat on then. He was saying that some are just really thin and need replacing more often. He was also talking about some being more layers than others.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Dustin Cookson

Terry Aeschliman

Terry Aeschliman
Gold Member
Silver Member
Moori tips

I have noticed that some are considerably thinner. I will look at my supply and see what I have. What hardness? Terry Aeschliman

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This means he wants older stock before they dropped the layers of leather.
That means he will pay a premium if someone has any.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In what condition would those ole Mooris be now?
My guess is that, if you find some , they will be dryed out.
Go with G2 or Kamui original.

cuejo

Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
I have 2 of the previous generation Moori quick available
What's market value on these now?

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member
Well im in need of a little help. I need about 5 Moori Q tips. I'm not up to speed with the current stuff. My client was saying he wants the MORRI's that have the most meat on then. He was saying that some are just really thin and need replacing more often. He was also talking about some being more layers than others.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Dustin Cookson
I believe I have what you are looking for... PM Me

67fastback

Registered
I installed a old stock Moori tip for a customer 3 weeks ago. He had the tip for several years but had never had it installed. Within less then a week after I had installed it, the leather separated in the middle of the tip (about 2 layers above the glue surface).