MD 14.1 today

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob Maidhof went 400 to 49 today so I am told!
He won here last year !
What a player and a great pool promoter!!

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you are right! Bob is a world class player, and a real nice dude. More then once I got to sit and rack for him while he ran rack after rack......I'm a great racker :cool:

G.

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Jeanette Lee was also playing very well yesterday, until she ran into Mr. Lipsky yesterday.

This is a great turn out and one hell of a good field -
Here are todays flights:
I - Maidhof, Ford, Daya, Haag
II - Danny Harriman, Steve Lipsky, Mike Deschaine (Maine Player), Duty
III - Mike Davis, Ryan McCreesh, Jeanette Lee, Shuff
IV - Hodan, Bobby Chamberlain(wrldpro), Bob Hunter, Zion Zvi
(Az forum members in bold)

This will also be livestreamed at this link:
www.livestream.com/bigdaddysbilliards

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Id like to see who the 16 are. I cant seem to deduce it from that story without overtaxing my brain.

9balllvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Id like to see who the 16 are. I cant seem to deduce it from that story without overtaxing my brain.

if that overtaxes your brain, you have issues D :p here they are:

The flights are set for Sunday morning play as follows:
II - Harriman, Lipsky, Deschaine, Duty
III - Davis, McCreesh, Lee, Shuff
IV - Hodan, Chamberlain, Hunter, Zvi

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I got more issues than Readers Digest-thanks

BTW- i just tried to watch the streaming and it says that the number of viewers is maxed out. Ill try later.

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I guess instead of deducing, i shudda just looked..Truth is im so hyper add, i just skim and i just looked at the end of the article expecting to see 16 players. And besides you KNOW i have issues.

pool

Poolplayer
Silver Member
Congrats to Danny Harriman for an impressive victory. After a grueling day - at least for me as a spectator for 12 hours - Danny clinched the championship 150 - 25 over Daya. The final featured a 98 ball run on top of a run of 115 in earlier play today. Great tournament!

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went yesterday with "RickinVa" and had a great time.

I had "front row" seats sitting right behind Harriman as he played Lipsky. Steve Lipsky played textbook straightpool and Harriman scratched once and had a bad roll or two. I was his ear-man for two comments - one regarding the weight of the cue ball and I forget the other. Pretty neat that he came back and won! He plays so solid it is ridiculous.

Jeanette Lee playing Ryan McReesh. Well...that was an interesting performance and I'll just say that I was rooting for Jeanette and was glad to see her win.

Brandon Shuff was playing good for his second ever straight pool tournament. He beat McReesh and then Mike Davis. I watched him and Jeanette play for a while (not sure who won actually) but I can only take so much straight pool in one day...so we bounced during that match.

The pool room was superb. The equipment looked great. All in all I was very impressed and enjoyed my time as a spectator.

9balllvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess instead of deducing, i shudda just looked..Truth is im so hyper add, i just skim and i just looked at the end of the article expecting to see 16 players. And besides you KNOW i have issues.

no way! ;) we all have some crazies in us.......:D see ya soon.

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
I'm pretty impressed that Alan Duty was able to make it to Sunday with the strength of this field. I don't know how widely he's known, but I used to be in an APA 8-ball division with him, and practiced with him and got some pointers once or twice. I didn't know he even played straight pool, much less well enough to advance out of the first round-robin against a field like this.

-Andrew

mapman72

I'm pretty impressed that Alan Duty was able to make it to Sunday with the strength of this field. I don't know how widely he's known, but I used to be in an APA 8-ball division with him, and practiced with him and got some pointers once or twice. I didn't know he even played straight pool, much less well enough to advance out of the first round-robin against a field like this.

-Andrew

I have to agree. Congrats to Alan. I don't play straight pool at all but there were a lot of guys in the tournament that I wouldn't have been afraid to play 8 or 9 ball with. Well, let's just say that I lost 100-15, 100-32, and 100-70. I showed up for my fourth match and my opponent didn't even want to play because we were both eliminated from contention by then. So I'll take that as 100-0 victory :D

mapman72

Sunday Complete Results?

By the way, I'd like to see a breakdown of all the results from Sunday if anyone has it???