New Veneer supplier

LosOsosCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am very pleased to announce that Beau Kron will continue with supplying custom cuemakers with over 45 colors of custom dyed veneers. Beau understands the importance of quality and will continue to sell the same great veneers. He also has several ideas on developing other decorative dyed cue parts in the future. To contact Beau you can call him at 786-923-0660 or email @ beau@cueveneer.com.His AZ tag is ELBeau so you can also pm him. It has been a real pleasure providing veneer for any and all who chose to purchase from me.

Thanks again to everyone
Dustin Cookson

Last edited:

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
up coming veneer supplyer

I am very pleased to announce that Beau Kron will continue with supplying custom cuemakers with over 45 colors of custom dyed veneers. Beau understands the importance of quality and will continue to sell the same great veneers. He also has several ideas on developing other decorative dyed cue parts in the future. To contact Beau you can call him at 786-923-0660 or email @ beau@cueveneer.com. It has been a real pleasure providing veneer for any and all who chose to purchase from me.

Thanks again to everyone
Dustin Cookson

Elbeau would be his AZB handle:thumbup:. Great guy to deal with:)

Last edited:

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
Elbeau would be his AZB handle:thumbup:. Great guy to deal with:)
and just a great guy in general
met him at sbe
brentster> buttering up ELbeau for some future discounts :thumbup:

just kidding, good luck beau, i have visions of you with permanatley stained blue hands

Arnot Wadsworth

Senior Cuemaker
Silver Member
I have spoken with Beau a number of times and he has visited me at my shop in Lake Worth, FL. You will never meet a nicer fellow.

I look forward to doing business with him in the future.

Good Cuemaking,

QMAKER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Silver Member
Veneers

I have done business with Beau and he is a true gentleman. Good luck Beau.

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Announcing CueVeneer.com

Thank you for the kind introduction, Dustin. The stock arrived late yesterday.

I'm excited to announce that www.CueVeneer.com has been launched. The goal is to simplify the ordering process while showcasing the various veneer in stock.
All the stock will be updated in real-time and available at your fingertips, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Payment is secured through PayPal.
I know how important it is to receive your order quickly. Shipping in-stock veneers will be completed within 1-2 business days and shipped in a flat rate Priority Mail box.

Some recent orders cleaned out remaining stock of some colors, but there are still over 30 colors available right now on the website.

There are several cuemakers who want to purchase veneer that is currently out of stock. I will unpack the boxes this weekend and begin replenishing the supply. I hope to be ready to ship out around newly dyed veneer around the 11th.
It'll be a little hectic this first time around settling into the groove of things and fulfilling orders. Please bear with me.
In the meantime, please take time to register on the site. I will send out an email to everyone registered when additional stock is ready.
By registering you can log on and order whenever you like and the site will keep track of your order history for you.
By automating as much of the processing as possible, I'm hoping to minimize turnaround time.

Again, there are over 30 colors available immediately, so stop by and take a look!

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, Kenny. Always a pleasure to deal with you. Now maybe it won't be so one-sided!

Brent, I'm sure you'll be to blame for the blue hands. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=225523

Arnot, I appreciate your opening up your shop to me and welcoming me in. Enjoyed learning a few tricks while I was there! I look forward to doing business with you as well.

Rick, the website's http://www.CueVeneer.com and my prices are $6.75 per- same as Dustin and Martin before him. Check it out and let me know what you think of the site.

Bob, thank you for the compliment. You're tops in my book! Maybe one day there'll be some of these veneers in one of your twisted butterfly handles.

Best,
~Beau

Last edited:

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool. Good luck with everything, Beau. Nice meeting you at VF this year.

Scott

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CueVeneer.com

Blue hands Beau... kinda catchy really. :thumbup:

The site looks good Beau. Very professionally done. And like others have stated, couldn't ask for a nicer or more trustworthy guy to do business with.

~R

P.S. ...... you RENTED this car?

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott- Good meeting you in VF at SBE, too.

Leon- I've got Golden Yellow. White should be ready with everything else in about 2 weeks.

Cyrex- Thanks for the compliments. Have you made reservations for SBE 2012?

~Blue Hands (Gloves) Beau