Tampa-Miami Visit - AZ meetup

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking to schedule an AZ member get together. I have done this in a couple locations and had a great time. Let's make it happen.

I am travelling April 9-15. We will be in Tampa for 13-16. We have no set plans and could be anywhere in between.

It will be my wife and I are going for our 10 year anniversary and wanted to do something we have not done before. Please feel free to post or PM.

Also open for "must do" recommendations while we are there. We have no real schedule except accommodations on those days, so we are open for anything. Let us know what we should check out.

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Daniel, if I am in town that week I will come over from Orlando for a visit. Enjoyed seeing you at the Derby hope you had a successful trip.
Tom

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keep me in the Loop and would love to get together with others.

Too bad, you wont be in Tampa area, April 6th thru the 9th. There will be over 1000 amateur players playing at the 2017 West Coast Challenge at the Doubletree Hilton right next to Charlies Steak House in Tampa Florida. It is a great venue for Amateur players and is just a Great TIME in general.

I have been a vendor at this event for 7 of the last 11 years and I have played on and off as my health has allowed but if you like pool and being around others that ;ike and love the game, this is an event to plan for Now or in the Future.

But the great thing is it is Singles, Doubles, Team, Three different levels of Team events and all amateur players. With practice room, Vendors Room, Social events in the evening and even Jack and Jill Scotch Doubles and Junior Toourment on the last day.

PM or Call me @ 727 277 9853. My name is Michael Kennedy and I have a Billiard ProShop and Repair Center in Clearwater, Florida. Also, play at a good amateur level and love being around the game and talking about, Past, Present and Future areas of the game and the Toys that go with the game of Pool!!

Respectfully

mike 'acedonkeyace' kennedy:thumbup:

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm near Tampa and up for meeting that week. Think we met in VA a few years back as you whipped Black Balled like a wet dog :)

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm near Tampa and up for meeting that week. Think we met in VA a few years back as you whipped Black Balled like a wet dog :)

Somehow, despite being the worst player in the room by at least the 7 ball, I came out ahead in that ring game. This get together was still till today the most enjoyable AZ meeting I have ever had. Let's hope this one can be even greater.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You're cheating yourselves if you don't ask for the tour before you head up to the Harry Waugh desert room. Get the 100 year flight of Taylor Fladgate and an extra spoon for whatever she orders.

And forget the pool rooms. Go fishing. it's the best time of the year. You have to hide behind a tree to bait the hook.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're cheating yourselves if you don't ask for the tour before you head up to the Harry Waugh desert room. Get the 100 year flight of Taylor Fladgate and an extra spoon for whatever she orders.

And forget the pool rooms. Go fishing. it's the best time of the year. You have to hide behind a tree to bait the hook.

We have the tour and dessert room scheduled.

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I meet up with you in tampa...will you play me a set of one pocket or 9 ball for $800? I think that's how much I donate to you past couple years

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I meet up with you in tampa...will you play me a set of one pocket or 9 ball for $800? I think that's how much I donate to you past couple years

I play terrible. I'll play you one game of 9 ball for $200 and flip for $100.

JuicyGirl

Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
Silver Member
Brewlands

Brewlands is the best place. It opened last November and it well laid out. Lots of leagues and maybe who knows..

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have we selected a place and time to meet and also what day are we talking about? Please let us know, hopefully we can have a few azers show up. Looking forward to playing some. Daniel sounds like you have action in Florida......
Tom

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Haha I would love too but I won't be down there

I will gladly stand in for you, will have to cash my ss check and will be good to go....

Tom

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have we selected a place and time to meet and also what day are we talking about? Please let us know, hopefully we can have a few azers show up. Looking forward to playing some. Daniel sounds like you have action in Florida......
Tom

Throw something out. Next weekend I will be in Tampa from Thursday-Saturday night. Any of those days works for me. I will also be around Fort Meyers a couple days during the week if that helps anyone.