Sruong Pheavy Female player plays 3C

rogwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd say just strong player in general

Yes, I've been following her play last couple of years. I think she'll be number one female player in the world IMHO. Already No.1 in Korea. She can run in the teens per inning.

L I F D 1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, I've been following her play last couple of years.
I think she'll be number one female player in the world IMHO.
Already No.1 in Korea. She can run in the teens per inning.

Have to see this.... Going In :grin-square:

Bert van Manen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually Rogwin, she's not the number one in Korea at all. She's Cambodian, married to a Korean gentleman but she can't compete in Korean championships. She has elected to stay with the UMB, so she's not in the LPBA tour. And her average is still quite a bit below that of Orie Hida (Japan) and Therese Klompenhouwer (Netherlands), the current world number one.
All that takes nothing away from the fact that she's a promise, and a delight to watch.

rogwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually Rogwin, she's not the number one in Korea at all. She's Cambodian, married to a Korean gentleman but she can't compete in Korean championships. She has elected to stay with the UMB, so she's not in the LPBA tour. And her average is still quite a bit below that of Orie Hida (Japan) and Therese Klompenhouwer (Netherlands), the current world number one.
All that takes nothing away from the fact that she's a promise, and a delight to watch.

Yes, I watch a lot of her in tournaments in Korea and she won most of them. Yes you’re right she’s Cambodian married a lot older Korean man about 10 years ago. She learned to speak fluent Korean. She only been playing billiards for about 5 years ago. I think she’ll give Therse K. a run for her money, I have seen her beat Orie Hida. I enjoy watching her play also.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums