DSC04855.jpg

DSC04862.jpg

Berny :)

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cue.

Those are my favorite veneer colors of all. I can only imagine the great feel this cue has with the big 3/8-10 pin through a solid ivory joint.

Thanks for sharing!!

John

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
More great pics of yet another great player! Is that ebony or Brazilian rosewood, Berny? The points look like ebony, the butt like bzrw.

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Berny,

I love your cue. Your pictures are always great. :grin-square:

I just ordered a bumperless Hoppe from Pete myself.:cool:

Congratulations,
Chris

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Hey Berny,

I love your cue. Your pictures are always great. :grin-square:

I just ordered a bumperless Hoppe from Pete myself.:cool:

Congratulations,
Chris

Nice cue .. what kind of cam do you use to take them pictures???

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Awesome pics as always Berny. Great looking Tascarella.
Keep them pics coming brother.
Jeff

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Black orange green natural, Tascarella, hoppe style, white wrap, no inlays, ivory joint, big pin. Man it don't get no classier than this buddy. What a fantastic cue.

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
Big-Pin Tasc hoppe

Some pics to share ....

DSC04857.jpg

DSC04858.jpg

DSC04853.jpg

DSC04859.jpg

DSC04860.jpg

DSC04851.jpg

DSC04855.jpg

DSC04862.jpg

Berny :)
Berny, could you offer why you prefer the hit and play of the "Big-Pin" instead of a piloted 5/16x14 or 18, for a Tascarella cue or any other cue? Best wishes, Paul Del Giudice.

Last edited:

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Thanks for the nice words

Pete's cues hit great.

Chris

They are my favorite playing Cues :)

Stunning pictures of an awesome player. Thanks for sharing.

-don

Beautiful cue.

Those are my favorite veneer colors of all. I can only imagine the great feel this cue has with the big 3/8-10 pin through a solid ivory joint.

Thanks for sharing!!

More great pics of yet another great player! Is that ebony or Brazilian rosewood, Berny? The points look like ebony, the butt like bzrw.

Thanks Don, John and mdavis228 .. The Wood is also Ebony .. i use a angle to catch a Figure inside the Ebony ... thats may the reason it looks kind a Rosewood ... but its Ebony

Nice pics. Beautiful classic looks cue.

Glad you like it Kenny :)

Hey Berny,

I love your cue. Your pictures are always great.

I just ordered a bumperless Hoppe from Pete myself.

Congratulations,
Chris

Sound great Chris ... please share some pics when you receive the Monster :thumbup:

Nice cue .. what kind of cam do you use to take them pictures???

I use a simple SONY P150 Poketcam

Awesome pics as always Berny. Great looking Tascarella.
Keep them pics coming brother.
Jeff

I will do my Best Jeff :thumbup2:

Hope you are well Bud

Berny

I bet that is a great player with that big pin a d slug of ivory!!

Yes, it has an unique sound to it and plays a litte different by comparison to my other 5-16/14 piloted Tascarellas

Simple, beautiful, classic....................:smile:

Great cue,
JimmyK

Thanks Jimmy :wave:

Very nice, I love the forearm.

Its nice but my Favorite Part in this Case is this lovely BUTT :ignore: :grin-angelic:

Black orange green natural, Tascarella, hoppe style, white wrap, no inlays, ivory joint, big pin. Man it don't get no classier than this buddy. What a fantastic cue.

Thanks Dude

Berny, could you offer why you prefer the hit and play of the "Big-Pin" instead of a piloted 5/16x14 or 18, for a Tascarella cue or any other cue? Best wishes, Paul Del Giudice.

Hey Paul,

well to be honest .. i like the Playabillity of this Type of Joint two .... but the piloted 5/16x14 is my preferred Type when it comes to Tascarellas :grin-loving: ... i get me this one to made my experiences with this Jointtyp to find out which works the best for me... "you could never know before you give it a try".:smilewinkgrin:

Berny

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bet that is a great player with that big pin a d slug of ivory!!

Bill,

I would like to thank you for your hospitality when we visit you and thank you for letting us see your awesome collections...and to let me you use one of your Arthur cue...i think his cue is one of the best playing cue i have ever tried..of course second will be my Mottey :) ..and of course my Bushka R6...lol...Hope we can come by again to your place and hopefully you will have one of the Szamboti cue ready for me to try...heheeheh...Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you...

Berny, that is a great playing cue...simple but elegant...your cue collections evolving ...hope to see you one day my friend...cheeers....Happy new year to you as well :)

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Bill,

I would like to thank you for your hospitality when we visit you and thank you for letting us see your awesome collections...and to let me you use one of your Arthur cue...i think his cue is one of the best playing cue i have ever tried..of course second will be my Mottey :) ..and of course my Bushka R6...lol...Hope we can come by again to your place and hopefully you will have one of the Szamboti cue ready for me to try...heheeheh...Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you...

Berny, that is a great playing cue...simple but elegant...your cue collections evolving ...hope to see you one day my friend...cheeers....Happy new year to you as well :)

Thanks a lot Brother

cid_008501c9b87711b603d015b2a8c0ard.gif

Happy new year to you as well

Berny

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member

They are my favorite playing Cues :)

Thanks Don, John and mdavis228 .. The Wood is also Ebony .. i use a angle to catch a Figure inside the Ebony ... thats may the reason it looks kind a Rosewood ... but its Ebony

Glad you like it Kenny :)

Sound great Chris ... please share some pics when you receive the Monster :thumbup:

I use a simple SONY P150 Poketcam

I will do my Best Jeff :thumbup2:

Hope you are well Bud

Berny

Yes, it has an unique sound to it and plays a litte different by comparison to my other 5-16/14 piloted Tascarellas

Thanks Jimmy :wave:

Its nice but my Favorite Part in this Case is this lovely BUTT :ignore: :grin-angelic:

Thanks Dude

Hey Paul,

well to be honest .. i like the Playabillity of this Type of Joint two .... but the piloted 5/16x14 is my preferred Type when it comes to Tascarellas :grin-loving: ... i get me this one to made my experiences with this Jointtyp to find out which works the best for me... "you could never know before you give it a try".:smilewinkgrin:

Berny
Thanks Bernie!! I also prefer the piloted 5/16x14 SS or Ivory joint on my Tascarellas and other cues, BUT I also like to try other joints to feel how they play. Best wishes and God Bless, Paul.

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Thanks Bernie!! I also prefer the piloted 5/16x14 SS or Ivory joint on my Tascarellas and other cues, BUT I also like to try other joints to feel how they play. Best wishes and God Bless, Paul.

You're :welcome: Paul

Healthy and prosperous New Year 2010
Berny