"The Celtic King" -> by MATCASE

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Wow, Berny - what a stunner!
A great design painstakingly detailed executed (and pictured in accordance to your standards:)).
Fortunately it matches perfectly to your home pool table, as you otherwise
would have to order a case to protect this one whenever you take it out :wink:
Thanks for sharing and enjoy

Dirk

Dirk,

you have to get one yourself ... or at least stop by to watch it in Person ... i hate to say it but " my pics do suck" cause they are not able to provide the smell of that leather.. the feel when your fingers flow over the carvings ... the smoothness and depths.

I really enjoy it by all sence.

Give me a call if you find the time.

Take care
Berny

That Case Rocks!

Thanks Bruce :smilewinkgrin:

acousticsguru

player/instructor
Silver Member
OMG!! The Celtic King is one of (the two, IMHO) most beautiful cue cases I have ever seen! What great art and workmanship! Congrats!!

Greetings from Switzerland, David.

„J'ai gâché vingt ans de mes plus belles années au billard. Si c'était à refaire, je recommencerais.“ – Roger Conti

Last edited:

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations Berny, it's a stunning case. You could look at it for days and still see something new each time you pick it up.

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
OMG!! The Celtic King is one of (the two, IMHO) most beautiful cue cases I have ever seen! What great art and workmanship! Congrats!!

Greetings from Switzerland, David.

„J'ai gâché vingt ans de mes plus belles années au billard. Si c'était à refaire, je recommencerais.“ – Roger Conti
Thanks Dude :)
Congratulations Berny, it's a stunning case. You could look at it for days and still see something new each time you pick it up.

Rusty,

you are one of the very few guys who really can look depper inside the craftmanship of such a Case ... i am sure there is much more efford then the eyes can catch.

Like you sayed i am still finding new details ever time i pick it up.

Thanks
Berny

two shades

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The only word that I can type is WOW.. Excellent work and congrats to you Berny. Enjoy this wonderful case..

all the best..

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DSC05899.jpg

DSC05892.jpg

DSC05891.jpg

DSC05896.jpg

DSC05895.jpg

DSC05893.jpg

DSC05898.jpg

DSC05897.jpg

DSC05886.jpg

DSC05883.jpg

This case deserves another look...
Some beautiful work and a creative design.
Truly a Celtic King.

bobroberts

Pool player
Silver Member
Mark is at the top od his game with this case. When you have fellow case makers complimenting you. Then you know you have arrived.
Congrats to Berny for his design.