Centenial Case and Ivory Joint Joss

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am thinking this Cue is a Joss!

I am also thinking Can't wait for my new Bob Frey Custom Veneer Cue to show up!
Nick :)

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am also thinking Can't wait for my new Bob Frey Custom Veneer Cue to show up!

Nick,

I just picked up my "Ebony on Ebony" Frey custom Hoppe last week and it looks awesome. I placed the order in November 2011 and Bob said it would be ready in the spring. Sure enough I get a call two weeks ago to say it was done and ready to be picked up. Drove a short distance to his home and it was ready to go. I played with it tonight during league and won my match convincingly...you can't go wrong with a Frey cue.

Bob told me that since Tim's retirement he has been busy making higher end cues. Anyone who likes the way Tim's cue hit...should try a Frey.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I might have seen the forearm Tony.

Nick,

I just picked up my "Ebony on Ebony" Frey custom Hoppe last week and it looks awesome. I placed the order in November 2011 and Bob said it would be ready in the spring. Sure enough I get a call two weeks ago to say it was done and ready to be picked up. Drove a short distance to his home and it was ready to go. I played with it tonight during league and won my match convincingly...you can't go wrong with a Frey cue.

Bob told me that since Tim's retirement he has been busy making higher end cues. Anyone who likes the way Tim's cue hit...should try a Frey.

A Cue like that's picture should be in the Cue Gallery or in a PM to me!!! I'll post up mine very soon here!
Congradulations buddy!

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just noticed the hair on the delrin Cap.

The finish is perfect.

Last edited: