Prince inspire cue!

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Lol, let me guess! Cruz is your guy. You sir are a ass IMHO. I do respect you signed your name and you have a opinion. Just think you are silly!!

Last edited:

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Prince is the last of the real musicians. If you don't get it, you can jam out to your garbage by "country writer dejour".

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I want a Prince Harry pool cue. Now, he likes Toby Keith I bet.

Attachments

• harry-still-1.jpg
    harry-still-1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 601

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I heard Prince was a big fan of Toby Keith. He had all his albums and a poster. Prince was rumored to have learned guitar on a Keith Urban Guitar Player set.

I just wonder who Toby is voting for? Trump or Ted or Sanders?

I say Sanders in case Deion decides to run. TY

Last edited:

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Yes he did

I heard Prince was a big fan of Toby Keith. He had all his albums and a poster. Prince was rumored to have learned guitar on a Keith Urban Guitar Player set.

I just wonder who Toby is voting for?

Princes favorite musician was "Georgia/Florida line" they summered at paisley park.

Mrdodd72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol, let me guess! Cruz is your guy. You sir are a ass IMHO. I do respect you signed your name and you have a opinion. Just think you are silly!!

:rolleyes: Let me guess! Bernie is your guy. You sir are acting like the ass IMHO. I don't respect your ad hominem attack on a person because they don't share your aethestetic tastes in cues. Just think you are a silly liberal!!

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, the guy is an ass for saying he doesn't want a pool cue that you do? Totally logical....NOT.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Purple?

Okay....I haven't jumped in becuz I was wondering how long it would take to head to the crapper......

Look, I am not a fan of Prince as a musician or a performer.....never cared for his music aside from
a few songs.......but should I impose my opinion on someone that admired Prince.....to rub their nose
with my views on Prince's music......to criticize Prince, especially since he only just passed away.

Remember John Lennon.......well, I liked the Beatles a lot but I was never a John or Yoko music fan. I didn't impose my views on people that admired and loved his music so greatly.....ditto with Michael Jackson.....his death was treated like a world changing event......wasn't that crazy about old Mikey either.......but he did some fabulous songs that I did care for a lot.......Today we place our favorite stars (movies, music, or sports) on pedestals and treat anything they utter as words of wisdom and treat them as idols........Hardly the case......they're just entertainers and to bestow upon them anything more is naive.

It's obvious that people have fervor about certain things and when their opinion gets challenged or refuted, things escalate......needlessly.....and then it gets ugly and personal.......pretty petty behavior and it needs to stop....just disagree or don't even comment and leave well enough alone.......if someone expresses something you don't agree with, do you think the Forum is awaiting your post to see what your views on the matter are? Are we all that egotistical to think our opinions are vital and must be communicated on the Forum so others can know how we feel about the topic under discussion?

Shooter08 likes Prince's music and I don't care for it.....if it's on the radio, I can simply change the station......what purpose or value does it serve for me to join his thread and tell him I don't like his music......what value is there for me to denigrate on his thread about Prince? Why should I look to quarrel when people are still mourning Prince's death? I hope you'll ponder the aforementioned for just a moment...Pleez. .I think some people just like to battle......to condescend.......to lecture others.....perhaps I've been accused of doing that about ivory joints. Nonetheless, I didn't jump onto this thread just so I could tell Tom I didn't care for Prince's music.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and maybe we all need to pay more attention to when and how we express it......on the Forum, it's cannibalistic at times but let's see if we can collectively tone it down.....it doesn't take a lot of effort to be polite & try dialing down our disagreements sans any personal attacks. Life on the Forum would be sweeter and then the Mods don't need to get involved either.

Have a great day.

Matt B.

p.s. Shooter08...... both my cues underway use Royal Purple as veneers....a little bit of Prince's favorite color. I think the veneer combo in bottom photo is the best arrangement I've come up with and so no one can ever accuse me of cloning these veneers from another cue design. Both of these will be my Frankenstein Cues.......no more monster references.......just Frankenstein......it sounds less hackneyed than monster......Anyway, a mutual love for the color purple lets me stay connected with Prince..........I did enjoy listening to Purple Rain.

Attachments

• Great Veneers.jpg
    Great Veneers.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 170
  • Royal_Purple-684x342.jpg
    Royal_Purple-684x342.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Sharp Points.JPG
    Sharp Points.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 180
Last edited: