Mike DeChain AT Tri State in PA?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
TV Mike has Mike De Chain playing at the Tri State 5k added tournament. Anyone know if he is there? Johnnyt

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Mike De chain? Isn't he a shylock for the mob? Somebody better pay up...

Last edited:

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Yes, Mike was at Gold Crown yesterday and today. Didn't get to play him. Lost his first match to Dennis Hatch then lost his second to Dylan Stuck ???? I believe. He was happy go lucky each time I saw him. Stopped by my table Friday night and asked how I got my nickname. Didn't want to bring up his old post here. Pretty sure he will address it sooner rather than later. Got to say he showed flashes of brilliance.

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know who is left in it for today?

Go Hatchetman.

Crack,

Deuel won again. Hatch second. Bucky and Mike D were third / fourth. Jerry Crowe, Bruce Nagle, Ron Casanzio and myself were fifth through eight. These are the results of the single elimination finals format.

Lyn

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes, Mike was at Gold Crown yesterday and today. Didn't get to play him. Lost his first match to Dennis Hatch then lost his second to Dylan Stuck ???? I believe. He was happy go lucky each time I saw him. Stopped by my table Friday night and asked how I got my nickname. Didn't want to bring up his old post here. Pretty sure he will address it sooner rather than later. Got to say he showed flashes of brilliance.

Lyn

De Chain got Stuck and no one gives a HA HA! :eek:

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Crack,

Deuel won again. Hatch second. Bucky and Mike D were third / fourth. Jerry Crowe, Bruce Nagle, Ron Casanzio and myself were fifth through eight. These are the results of the single elimination finals format.

Lyn

I ran into Jerry Crowe in the open at the SBE about 5-6 yrs ago. He played damn near perfect pool during our match...... Strong player..... and a gentleman. I took my licking and enjoyed watching him open a can of whoop azz on me. I think he finished 3rd/4th that year.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I ran into Jerry Crowe in the open at the SBE about 5-6 yrs ago. He played damn near perfect pool during our match...... Strong player..... and a gentleman. I took my licking and enjoyed watching him open a can of whoop azz on me. I think he finished 3rd/4th that year.

Nutz,

That was the year both me and Jerry lost to some 11 year old kid named Sergio Rivas :eek: ! Me for 9 - 16 and Jerry 5 - 8. Talk about getting ribbed for losing!! Glad Sergio turned out to be such a great young man and player.

Lyn

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
Well good. Im glad 'He of the epic cranium' is still able to get sucked into a tournament here and there. Always liked his thought process and movement. I wish him the very best.

Lesh