Billy Incardona is Hall of Fame worthy

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
And don’t worry, the definition fits....

Attachments

• ABF0AADE-8159-4A87-A039-3550EE9589C7.jpg
    ABF0AADE-8159-4A87-A039-3550EE9589C7.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 210

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I nominate Lou for the Douche Bag Hall of Fame. This thread is a perfect example of how shitty a person he really is.

There is a Douche Hall of Fame on the internet. It requires 95% of the people voting to agree the person is a douche. It would be a close call in Lou’s case but I don’t think he would qualify because I believe more than 5% would vote against his inclusion (very close call).

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a Douche Hall of Fame on the internet. It requires 95% of the people voting to agree the person is a douche. It would be a close call in Lou’s case but I don’t think he would qualify because I believe more than 5% would vote against his inclusion (very close call).

Somebody set up a voting poll, but make sure you set up a filter to keep it from Russian collusion.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So what part of Old Fart's original post was credible? I'm having trouble finding it Lou and thought that perhaps you can help me. :rolleyes:

That a guy who traveled around playing pool, back in the day, might do business. They might not, but it would seem to be in the realm of possibility to me. Of course you, having been in the thick of it, would know better than me.

Lou Figueroa

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is a bit bin

Bit bin defined: A bit bin is a place where a douche pretends he sends posters who have labelled him a douche. A bit bin does not really exist but it gives a douche the satisfaction of thinking he has won the day by pretending he sent someone there.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bit bin defined: A bit bin is a place where a douche pretends he sends posters who have labelled him a douche. A bit bin does not really exist but it gives a douche the satisfaction of thinking he has won the day by pretending he sent someone there.

I’ve been sent. Are chicks there. Do they have Blue Label or GC’s. What kind of light beer is on tap.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
....you guyz....:groucho: have really flipped this conversation around nicely. :thumbup::thumbup2:. There's one thing about a doooooosh....it doesn't suck.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
That a guy who traveled around playing pool, back in the day, might do business. They might not, but it would seem to be in the realm of possibility to me. Of course you, having been in the thick of it, would know better than me.

Lou Figueroa

Yes Lou, it did happen and some players (who will go nameless) were known as "dump artists." Billy was definitely not one of them! You could bet on Billy with confidence, knowing that he was always trying hard to win. Billy was what we called a "good horse" to bet on.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes Lou, it did happen and some players (who will go nameless) were known as "dump artists." Billy was definitely not one of them! You could bet on Billy with confidence, knowing that he was always trying hard to win. Billy was what we called a "good horse" to bet on.

Well then, alrighty. Thanks for your input.

Lou Figueroa

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Unnamed....pffff I’m not sorry jay for ever being straight up. Especially since it 100% takes away from those that didn’t rely on such tomfoolery and deplorable actions to get ahead.

If they can put chemical warfare dump artist players like buddy in the hof ain’t no got dam reason Grady and billy ain’t been in the hall already.

I mean the BCA did always take a big dump on one pocket players but it’s truly one of the more shameful things in the modern game that a guy like Grady who did.....man what didn’t Grady do for all us? No one held the one pocket candle higher.

If we can joke and such and tell stories about guys like big train Greg Stephens and his penchant for long time use of speed....then the rest of the bs don’t need to be swept. That’s how dudes like buddy keep up their bs. Not on your life would you catch billy or Grady taking lesson money for example and never giving them or biting a big stake them winning big and not covering the owes.

By the way in case any of us ever happen to forget

RESPECT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN EARN ON A POOL TABLE...... not from no real man it ain’t.

On a lighter note few years back blackjack hits me up to say man did you see what dr bill said to you?

My ass puckered and I thought oh no what did I say wrong!?!

To my delight I got a fine compliment on my teaching from the legend 🤣phew it was a good wipe of my brow after that hahaha

Grady and Dr. Bill HOF 2018!

-The Greyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is he up against anybody for inclusion into the HOF?

if so, who are the nominees?...if not, he should be in

tim913

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy and Danny are the commentators for many of the matches I've purchased from Accu-Stats, and I for one would just like to say 'Thanks!', it wouldn't be the same without you guys!