80's "Chem" Players & "Mexican" Ron Rosas discussed on The Troubled Men Podcast!

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
I don't know too many people who could beat both Earl Strickland and Buddy Hall 3-13. Lots of folks in the know, have hailed Ron as won of the best. Too bad he never toured or went on the road, I'm sure you would have heard of him then, any 9 ball pro who played Los Angeles during the 80's and 90's knew Ron Rosas, you can bet on that.
Don't let the haters get to you Ron, you were in the top 1% in your day.
And I know many folks who have learned from your method of cue control.
Way to go Ron!

Just look at that playing field!

Agreed. Ron Rosas was a straight up monster at the table. These fools that come on here and bash him should try him.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...Posting that you were a druggie or "chem" player is not a good look. ..... Just sayin'

Shhhh, some members of this forum love that shit. They also love hearing about all the times a player got busted selling dope out of the trunk of their cars, or when they got caught robbing coin machines at car washes, or molesting little female relatives etc.

No one wants to live vicariously through someone who is more boring than themselves. :sorry:

And people still wonder why pool is in the shitter and cant get serious sponsorships. :rotflmao:

RonRosas

Banned
Just Name the Place and the Format!

I may not be in the top 1% of Pro players, but I will take on Anyone on here!
Million Dollar Billiards, where the old North Hollywood Billiards was if you played back in the golden era!
I'll be waiting he hee.

Million Dollar Billiards
professorqball.com
12135 Victory Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91606
(818) 763-9491

Check Out the Playing Field!
Check out these stats especially my run along the bottom of the Flow Chart
and Most Notable Matches!
I placed within the top 10, and mostly in the top 5 in every So. Cal/Vegas Match.
not bad for a player who never toured. Think about it Booby...

http://www.sfbilliards.com/accustats/V2_N06.pdf

http://www.sfbilliards.com/accustats/V1_N10.pdf

Attachments

• 10264297_1410047982613979_8788942088844781710_n.jpg
    10264297_1410047982613979_8788942088844781710_n.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 383

RonRosas

Banned
Just Name the Place and the Format!

I may not be in the top 1% of the greatest Pro players of all time anymore, but I will take on Anyone on here!
Million Dollar Billiards, where the old North Hollywood Billiards was if you played back in the golden era!
I'll be waiting he hee.

Million Dollar Billiards
professorqball.com
12135 Victory Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91606
(818) 763-9491

Check Out the Playing Field!
Check out these stats especially my run along the bottom of the Flow Chart
and Most Notable Matches!
I placed within the top 10, and mostly in the top 5 in every So. Cal/Vegas Match.
not bad for a player who never toured. Think about it Booby...

http://www.sfbilliards.com/accustats/V2_N06.pdf

http://www.sfbilliards.com/accustats/V1_N10.pdf

I'm Waiting!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20150124_180828.jpg
    20150124_180828.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 368

RonRosas

Banned
You aren't no Daisy, your just another C player mouthing off....

I'm your Huckleberry …. and I'll play you some 1P Ronnie Rosas … let me know.

That's al I play now... you going come pay me a visit? You'd be a Daisy if you do!
You aren't no Daisy, your just another C player mouthing off old movie sayings on here. Hey I showed you what I got going on punk, lets see you got? An APA "Rackless Night" Patch! A BCA 8 ball league team win?
Lets see you put up! or just shut up!
Here's a buck go get some quarters and bang your bar box.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's al I play now... you going come pay me a visit? You'd be a Daisy if you do!
You aren't no Daisy, your just another C player mouthing off old movie sayings on here. Hey I showed you what I got going on punk, lets see you got? An APA "Rackless Night" Patch! A BCA 8 ball league team win?
Lets see you put up! or just shut up!
Here's a buck go get some quarters and bang your bar box.

Hahaaaaa… you're funny guy. Yes … lets play … "that's just my game"

PM me your number and let's get it on!!

edited to add: yes .. I am a C player, so what will you give me … me being a bar banger and you being an unbeatable pro and all???