Filler and TRex. Tue -Wed at Roys

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really want to see Filler play SVB in a long race playing 10 ball. I wonder if Roy can convince Filler to play him in 10 ball.

Filler already said live at Roy's on mic after the Aranas match he would play him-It's SVB that needs convincing.

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roy saw what SVB did to Dennis. Filler would be a step up, but the outcome would be the same. Only Chang JL is a worthy opponent in a long race.

Be sure to contact me if they play but I dont think SVB will play. I remember when Dennis was playing great and drilling SVB in quarters and semi finals of tournies and someone asked SVB if he wanted to play Dennis in a long race and he said -"I don't want to play Dennis right now" It may have been on a TAR stream but i heard him say it live. A Year or so later SVB did want to play him and drilled him. SVB is a smart Gambler and picks his spots which i don't think is now with Filler.

In his day -the first go round, someone asked George Foreman why he wasn't fighting contenders more often- His answer actually was "I don't never want to fight no contenders."

Last edited:

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Be sure to contact me if they play but I dont think SVB will play. I remember when Dennis was playing great and drilling SVB in quarters and semi finals of tournies and someone asked SVB if he wanted to play Dennis in a long race and he said -"I don't want to play Dennis right now" It may have been on a TAR stream but i heard him say it live. A Year or so later SVB did want to play him and drilled him. SVB is a smart Gambler and picks his spots which i don't think is now with Filler.

In his day -the first go round, someone asked George Foreman why he wasn't fighting contenders more often- His answer actually was "I don't never want to fight no contenders."

If it happens in the near future, I’ll be sure to reach out.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what I recall filler would only play 9 ball and Shane would only play 10 ball. If that’s still the story, then Shane is 1000% in the right, IMO. 9 ball as a top pro gambling game died at TAR 1, 13 years ago.

Scrunge19

Registered
If I was Filler, I’d be in no rush to play SVB in 10-ball. With Shane now splitting his focus between pool and life, Fillers chances of winning will only improve as time goes by.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Dizzam... Tony needs to slow that man down or he is gonna watch him run away with it. Some fine shooting on Fillers part!

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anybody post a link...i have went to roys basement and can’t find it,only recorded matches and yesterday’s session.

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler is a beast! Holy cow. They are playing super fast -- 1.5 hours in and they have completed 8 games. Score 17-12 filler