Non-alcohol Pool Halls in Georgia???

smittie1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok. A friend of mine is in AA and has quit drinking alcohol. And she has gotten her mom to quit finally. They mentioned they wanted to shoot pool again because years ago they shot a lot of pool down in Jacksonville.

But I'm not wanting to take them to a pool hall that serves alcohol. So I"m trying to figure out if there is any pool halls in the Atlanta area that doesn't serve alcohol but charges tables by the hour and not by the game?

Last edited:

jed1894

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure of the exit number, but there is a pool hall in Conyers I visited a while back (only opens in the evenings). I cannot remember the name, but I'll try to give directions:

Get off at the main Conyers exit (coming from Atlanta), turn right at the ramp exit. Turn back right again at the next intersection. That will take you down an access road by Hooters. After traveling about a mile, keep looking left for a sign or the pool hall. I want to say it may be next to or near a pool company. Look in the telephone book for a number before going there...I'm not sure they're still open.

They do not sell or allow alcohol inside. They rent tables (9 footers) by the hour and they also have 7 and 8 footers. They serve food and soft drinks.

Good luck, JED