Viking Tourney in Athens, Ga???

traa89

traa89
Silver Member
i screwed up in my earlier post. I meant to say " I would always play in the junior national qualifiers" So what is the entry fee of the open tourney?

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
Any chance anyone knows if the Jamaican restaurant on Milledge avenue or the Cuban place down the road from the Brass Rail are still open in Athens?

Sorry, totally unrelated, but I used to live in Athens and would seriously make the drive from Atlanta if I go there this winter just to eat there again.

MikeJanis

Banned
CALCUTTA ! Whoops, I mean the PLAYER AUCTION at the Brass Rail should be good this weekend, To help get a head start does anyone want to give me an opening bid ?

$500 going onnce, $500 going twice ????????????

Don't be cheap, you only get out of it what you put into it........................ Last call, looking for $500 for the 1st open pick. Your choice of any player at the event..............................

Last edited:

nineballman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bud green said:
Any chance anyone knows if the Jamaican restaurant on Milledge avenue or the Cuban place down the road from the Brass Rail are still open in Athens?

Sorry, totally unrelated, but I used to live in Athens and would seriously make the drive from Atlanta if I go there this winter just to eat there again.

Cuban place has closed. Not sure about the Jamaican restaurant on Milledge Avenue. Do you remember the name of it. I remember it is on South Milledge near the bypass.

smittie1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
corvette1340 said:
Later that same night.....
And when you go to "Country Rock" don't forget your "Breaking Stick". No not the one you play pool with but the one you fight drunken rednecks with after they catch you dancing with their 3rd Ex-wife.

I'll have to try to stop by. I'm suppose to go out to downtown Athens on Saturday night. Most likely at the "Firehoue" where they have $1 drinks (Bourban and Coke or Beer) from 9pm-10pm fallowed by $2 drinks from 10 to close!!! Which is what I need to tolerate Athens anymore.