Show us your Davis-Blank-Cue's

bullshooter69

Dirt Road Player
Silver Member
Alex Brick

I would love to see Cues, which where build from a John Davis Blank ... no matter if they are from a long splice or a short splice Blank

Thanks in Advance :)

Berny

Alex Brick cues sorry these are the best pictures i have.

Attachments

• DSCN1898.JPG
    DSCN1898.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 2,535
  • DSCN1896.JPG
    DSCN1896.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 2,609

dave sutton

Banned
unless you find something on the market you have to contact john directly. i have a direct number to him but i wont post it publiclly bc it is his home number.

jbd95@comcast.com

expect to pay in the 400$ range and wait times vary

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
John's blanks are only being sold to cuemakers wth enough experience to re-center the blank during the turning process to assure reasonably even points. They are way oversize to start, so re-centering on each side of the blank, if needed, should rarely be a problem. The end user could purchase a blank if they have a qualified cuemaker in mind to work on the blank. John's blanks are not for practice. Several of John's blanks have been badly botched by inexperienced or incompetent cuesters. Unfortunately, John frequently gets blamed for the poor outcome and his reputation suffers.

Having said the above, I have several blanks available providing the above conditions are satisfied. I would need to know who will do the work on the blank. If I am not familiar with them, I'd have to talk with them first. I love John's blanks. He is one one the very few who can sharply point the blank on both sides of the splice. His veneers are almost exclusively dyed hard maple.

Martin

PfdDavisTitlist1a.jpg

PfdDavisTitlist1b.jpg

PfdDavisTitlist1c.jpg

PfdDavisTitlist1d.jpg

unless you find something on the market you have to contact john directly. i have a direct number to him but i wont post it publiclly bc it is his home number.

jbd95@comcast.com

expect to pay in the 400$ range and wait times vary

Last edited:

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cash cue that I picked up this past year... John Davis Double Splice blank!

Forearm with one of my favorite veneer patterns (Black, Orange, Green and Maple)...[/SIZE]

Cash_1269.jpg

Being that I am a Butt Lover, here are some additional pictures to view...

Cash_1272.jpg

Cash_1274.jpg

Cash_1275.jpg

Cash_1276.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Whole Cue with both Shafts....
Cash_1251.jpg

Cash_1252.jpg

And now for the 5/16-14 Piloted Joint....
Cash_1256.jpg

Cash_1259.jpg

Cash_1266.jpg