WBCA Chinook Winds 9 ball

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Will Lenny be streaming this year? I'm thinking he'd really have to hustle after streaming tonight in Tempe.

To answer your question, my honorary nephew Matt will be there. Cindy & I may drive over to watch.

BassMasterK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone heard anything about a stream for this? Western BCA website is pretty sparse on info for this other than brackets.

JC

Coos Cues
I will be up there tomorrow afternoon. Fargo rating has really toughened up the A bracket at the top. Lots of used to be low level masters playing in the A.

JC

Poolshootindon

Registered Pool Offender
Silver Member
Will Lenny be streaming this year? I'm thinking he'd really have to hustle after streaming tonight in Tempe.

To answer your question, my honorary nephew Matt will be there. Cindy & I may drive over to watch.

I sure hope lenny is there this year. I shudder at the thought of those giggling girls that do rail2rail streaming the matches.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
He is the man. Wrapped up in Arizona, went home and got two hours of sleep. Woke up and went straight to Oregon so we could have this stream. Much appreciated Fast Lenny!
Not knit picking but I am going to Freezer's in Tempe, AZ this Sat. All the way from the East Coast. Psyched!