My Cues:)

TheFish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally, a pic of my cues

Top to bottom

Skip Weston

Andy Gilbert

Falcon (preproduction model. this is a custom cue by one of the falcon designers as a test design, which eventually saw production - his name escapes me at the moment).

Btw, the gilbert is for sale if anyone wnats to make any offers. One of the unique things baout that cue has to really be the irish linen wrap, its tan, which is GREAT for that cue.i hesitated to swtich to a leather wrap just because the tan wrap looked so good with it.
CueFore.JPG

CueButt.JPG

Last edited:

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the guy at Falcon you're trying to remember was JR Calvert. He was a designer there for a year or two I believe. Nice looking cues btw.

Andy

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DawgAndy said:
I think the guy at Falcon you're trying to remember was JR Calvert. He was a designer there for a year or two I believe. Nice looking cues btw.

Andy
will u take 400 for the gilbert ? And how many shafts ? and the weight ?

Metzger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd be more worried about what's wrong with the cue like is it warped, dinged up, buzzing, rattles, messed up pin, stolen, etc. Those high humidity climates can warp a cue very fast.

deadstroke32 said:
will u take 400 for the gilbert ? And how many shafts ? and the weight ?

TheFish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Guys
thanks for the interest, but i got a offer here where i am for clsoe to double that, so its probably gonna go thru here.

THanks for looking though:)