A Challenge !!!

IMMSHARMA

Banned
Hello,
As a part of a prestigious 'challenge' that I am soon going to take on,I am in need of some help.

I would like to make my venture a success with the following claim:

Before I tell you about my venture,let me tell you about my 'discovery' once again......

As for my 'discovery'(aiming technique),call it a natural law or a techniqe...all that what I can say a player,out of concentration or a kind of feel and not with concrete knowledge )HAS to click the 'routine'(my discovery) mentally to make a successful shot.In fact he needs concentration(use of mind and hence I call it a 'mental process') only to complete THIS routine and it's contrary to their mechanical conception that they are just concentrating(actually they only be trying to do it (seeing the aim point) only visually..but mentally their task is different-it's nothing but the completion of the routine.Without this routine duly completed the shot IS a miss.To control his stroke no other alternative method for a player!!

Miss occurs ONLY when the subject,out of tension,fear of miss ,careless ness etc.,delivers his stroke without completing this routine.In fact,as and when the subject(irrespective of the levels of play) gets into the grip(gets ready for action..hitting the ball)his mind successfully...readily....on it's own.. completes the routine (without his knowledge...he just feels it) in a way awaiting the subject to stroke the ball !!!!

If the subject, out of ignorance or lack of better feel (this 'better feel' has been made possible only through practice) or because of his type of mis conceptions about aiming,doesn't complete the routine,it amounts to what we call 'mis cueing' or 'wrong application' etc.,

Even more....The subject (even a novice) immediately(with some acquiantance ..of course) comes to know how his mind should be made to react ...he is sure to feel.."Oh! so THIS is the way we should hit to get the ball a spin motion or spin less and to get the cue ball taking right path AUTOMATICALLY !!!"In a way...he can start playing with relatively a 'refined skill'(that of an experienced player) from the very start..and thus he could become,unlike others who learn the SAME (by rote) with a lot of time spent on their practice,a better shooter in a short span of
time.
If given to an already good player,his confidence is sure to become 'true confidence'.(not the "fluctuating one' acquired just out of practice and experience)..............
I don't mean to belittle practice....but it's all the difference between the practice by rote and the practice with true knowledge...'semblance of confidence' and 'true confidence' !!!!!!

Given to a golfer..his 'putting problems' are solved once for all!!!

And...surely without this ROUTINE, no player,be it a beginner or a champ,CAN NOT address the shot success fully......I mean to say that if a shot is made success fully,it's to be understood that (irrespective of who the subject is) the ROUTINE has been completed by the subject's mind.(he does this without his actual knowledge...just by way concentration ..by feel and hece we say that it's just an 'instinctual thing')

As for the technique,to be more clear,it's a simple 'figure pattern' to be clicked mentally (along the possible line of aim) just before the shot is delivered.The subject is just to remember it and click the same at each and every stroke and the rest (ball getting pocketed)follows automatically !! So within a short time he plays a better game.The subject has now gained the true knowledge of the art of his stroke and hence he improves faster with a kind of 'true confidence' up his sleeve.This routine is the SAME which the subject learns through FEEL out of his strenuous efforts by way of practice.So by gaining this knowledge or technique he is free from the 'burden of great amounts of practice' that he needs to under go as a beginner.
By feel,ALL players are not climbing great heights..only a few emerge,only those who get more and more used to this mental routine,successful.But if they are provided with this secret knowledge..the story would be different...there is every chance for every player to get to the top.

As for the 'miracle' or 'mystery'of my discovery(aiming secret-'a simple mental process routine'),consider....if given two ex- players (who are almost 'dead'with respect to their game due to age factor or loss of confidence,or lack of resistane to the match tension etc.,)..one to me and the other to any popular instructor...to get them 'retrained'...the results would prove EVERY THING....ONLY the one with ME would get back his FORM again(rejuvenated) and could become 'alive' once again and could have his REIGN again !!!

It's because...an instructor could teach only the 'superficial' things in the name of right stance,right choice of the shot, some drills or some particular shots or the necessity of a 'qiet mind' etc.,But,when he himself is UNAWARE of the REAL CAUSE of a miss of a shot,no question of teaching it to others? The student,despite a lot of instruction, has to rely upon his own level of skill(feel),his own practice and experience.The instructor could make a shot for the student to observe but he fails to teach HOW EXACTLY the shot is made.Because when he,him self,is making a shot out of just 'FEEL'(he knows how to make a shot but he DOESN'T know HOW EXACTLY he is able to make it),we CAN'T expect him to teach it...the essence of his instruction is: "observe(try to mimic)..get your own FEEL and practise a lot(get it by rote)"...........with my 'discovery',it's different...the subject can be made to realize the real cause of a miss and it's POSSIBLE to give him the real knowledge(not the 'feel' knowledge) of how exactly a shot is made and hence my claim.

I am all for proving it with the help of my unique 'aiming system'!!!

Now....my question is if any one or two of those "no more 'active'ex- players" are interested in my MISSION.....

You could contact me at :immsharma@yahoo.com
Thanks,IMMSHARMA.

Metzger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMMSHARMA said:
Hello,
As a part of a prestigious 'challenge' that I am soon going to take on,I am in need of some help.

I would like to make my venture a success with the following claim:

Before I tell you about my venture,let me tell you about my 'discovery' once again......

As for my 'discovery'(aiming technique),call it a natural law or a techniqe.

I don't know what anyone else in here would call it. But I call your "discovery" crap.

Now....my question is if any one or two of those "no more 'active'ex- players" are interested in my MISSION.....

I personally don't believe anyone here would want to join your mission of annoying everyone on the internet. Now go away

You could contact me at :immsharma@yahoo.com
Thanks,IMMSHARMA.

I offer you a counter-challenge. How about you stay away from AZBilliards and not post for one calendar year?

Bluewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spam

Having seen these same spamming posts on all forums I frequent, I wish the admin would permanently ban this guy.

Laura

JustPlay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
larrynj1 said:
is there a cliff notes version of that post?

Yes, there is a cliff notes version, Immsharma please take note: go out to a pool room, gets some balls, grab a pool cue off the rack and actually play some pool!

CaptainJR

Shiver me timbers.
Silver Member
I also have a challenge.

I'd like to see us make some money for next years open. Land is the best way to make money. I know of this 2 acre lot in southern Florida. If you all would scan and email a check for $10.00 to captjr@iamafool.com, we can probably make 2, maybe 3 or 4 hundred dollors per 10.

Thank you
JR

tom haney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
I have it on good authority, that I'M-A-SHAM-A is in actuality Fast Larry...

Don't go there!! Have you all noticed that he never responds.
Strange. He did send me an email once.

IMMSHARMA

Banned
hondo said:
Don't go there!! Have you all noticed that he never responds.
Strange. He did send me an email once.

Hello All Again.....
I know that my WORDS don't make any sese to any one here as long as I don't give a kind of proof......

Okay...just for the present...here is what one pool player from US who plays regularly on a BCA team has to say about the very preliminary info +a diagram (part 1) I sent him.......

Cbillar@....com wrote:
......"With good news about your game. It seems to have made pocketing straight shots easier, using your triangle with cross lines an observing the front line pointing to the pocket (even if its a little off center), and using the two back lines at 120 degrees (or whatever), you can see the opening of a funnel with the pocket in the back ground, its instinctively easy to see were to hit the object ball straight to the pocket.........." (if you would like to verify this response,send an email and I can send you his email address so that you could personally discuss it)

Hope no one sees any SCAM about my posts....

Thanks,IMMSHARMA.

Renegade

Consume Mass Quantities!
Silver Member
A little unsolicited advice to IMSHARMA: I believe you'd have more credibility if you can first use your "system" to gain a little notoriety on the professional circuit. Have you had any success as a pool player with your system? Which titles have you or anyone who has used your system won? I guess that's what's missing in your pitch. People want to see results, tangible things they can see and comprehend instead of new agey lingo applied to pool. Take a cue from book publishers: have someone everyone knows officially endorse your product with blurbs like "It's great!" or "My life has changed because of this!". Call me if you want pointers on how to market your product more effectively. I only charge a minimal fee....

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Hmmm, your testimonial seems to be written in the same idiom and with the same punctuation as your original post - your twin brother maybe??

Williebetmore said:
Hmmm, your testimonial seems to be written (in the same idiom)

Willee....you need to look into having your spellcheck and grammarcheck fixed on your computer. In your post it allowed the word "IN" instead of "BY" and it also allowed the "M" in idiom.
Glad I could be of service.....