please guys!

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good day to all m my cuemaking friends and interested folks with cue questions, and good comments.

Many month's ago, I contacted Mike and ask if we could have a topic called,"ASK THE CUEMAKER".. he has allowed us to have this topic. Many thanks should go to Mike, for his efforts.

We no longer have this forum. ASK THE CUEMAKER has become a battle ground for many.

I ask that we go back to our original plan of, ASK THE CUEMAKER.{NO BS, IS NEEDED}..

We need no more fussing and fighting. If you got a complaint about someone, "please", show respect HIM OR HER, and the rest of us, reading and posting here. Take it up with that person or persons, on a private level. This is not the place for that kind of mess. Were all here to learn and help others.

Thanks for understanding.

Leonard "BLUD" Bludworth

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great post Blud. Below is the definition posted on this forums link.
"Ask The Cuemaker"
"This is the place to post questions to any of the fine cuemakers who frequent our forums."
Those are the house rules. Period!!!! Those who don't want to follow those rules should find another forum.

Some of the threads started have nothing to do with asking "any of the fine cuemakers who frequent our forums" anything. They are just started to start trouble. Then some start out talking about wood and end up in verbal slug fests. It is sad that a forum that could be so useful to the upstarting cuemakers and repairmen gets turned into something so unedifying.
Chris
www.internationalcuemakers.com
www.cuesmith.com

Murray Tucker

Just a Padawan
Silver Member
blud said:
Good day to all m my cuemaking friends and interested folks with cue questions, and good comments.

Many month's ago, I contacted Mike and ask if we could have a topic called,"ASK THE CUEMAKER".. he has allowed us to have this topic. Many thanks should go to Mike, for his efforts.

We no longer have this forum. ASK THE CUEMAKER has become a battle ground for many.

I ask that we go back to our original plan of, ASK THE CUEMAKER.{NO BS, IS NEEDED}..

We need no more fussing and fighting. If you got a complaint about someone, "please", show respect HIM OR HER, and the rest of us, reading and posting here. Take it up with that person or persons, on a private level. This is not the place for that kind of mess. Were all here to learn and help others.

Leonard "BLUD" Bludworth

Amen brother. At the least Mike should move the offending post to off topic.

JimBo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Murray Tucker said:
Amen brother. At the least Mike should move the offending post to off topic.

That's the best idea I've heard Murray, to ask someone to take a post down and try to pressure them to do so seems very controlling and IMO wrong. I don't care to take sides in any of this pissing match, my posts were all QUESTIONS TO A CUEMAKER and IMO not leading or attempting to make the ICA look bad. Chris doesn't need to answer them and really the fact that he doesn't is his purgative as is letting anyone he thinks is qualified enter his group. I've gone on record saying that I feel these types of groups are useless and all they are is fancy good ole boys clubs, in theory they don't work IMO but if someone feels they are good to promote the cue industry I support their efforts. I don't feel anyone should be limited on what they post, but moving something that might belong in a different spot seems very reasonable.

Jim

bobroberts

Pool player
Silver Member
blud said:

Leonard "BLUD" Bludworth
Tap Tap Tap
Have a rant forum for the trolls!
Bob

Metzger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great posts Mr. Bludworth and Mr. Hightower. It's just the couple of bad apples that spoils a good forum. Seems most of the trouble is cause by the same bunch causing trouble on the same topic over and over. Instead of just making a forum for the troll, maybe Mike should ban that troublemaker since it seems the only time he posts is to troll about some other cuemaker or organisation he belongs to. This is DEFINITELY not what "Ask the Cuemaker" forum was created for and may have driven some cuemakers away.