Pictures of The Miz

9 Ball Girl

aka Wendy
Silver Member
I didn't know Steve Mizerak but I know a lot of the stories. Anyway, the most personal experience, if you want to call it that, was at the US Open last year when Barry Behrman paid tribute to the great Miz. Steve took the time to stop for me so that I can snap a picture of him and I told him that I felt star struck to be in his presence. Here he is:

f21a6550.jpg

Here's the Miz giving Barry Behrman a plaque that read Lord please let me be the person my dog thinks I am.

f21a759f.jpg

BillPorter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for th pics....Here's one of the Miz during a happier time

9 Ball Girl, here's a pic of Steve from a happier time. It was taken about 22 years ago at a Red's tournament.

Attachments

• S2-Mizerak1-edited.jpg
    S2-Mizerak1-edited.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 3,477

gulfportdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9 Ball Girl said:
I didn't know Steve Mizerak but I know a lot of the stories. Anyway, the most personal experience, if you want to call it that, was at the US Open last year when Barry Behrman paid tribute to the great Miz. Steve took the time to stop for me so that I can snap a picture of him and I told him that I felt star struck to be in his presence. Here he is:
Good pictures, Wendy. Did you notice in your second picture that a fascinated Tommy Kennedy is looking on...:) ~Doc

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Here is a selection of shots from Conrad Burkman over at National Billiard News...

Attachments

• Steve Mizerak 1.jpg
    Steve Mizerak 1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3,215

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The last one from Conrad

Attachments

• Steve Mizerak 5.jpg
    Steve Mizerak 5.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3,073

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
BillPorter said:
9 Ball Girl, here's a pic of Steve from a happier time. It was taken about 22 years ago at a Red's tournament.

Steve is talking to Richie Ambrose and that's Dave Piona behind him.

Jimmy M.

Insomniac
Silver Member
jay helfert said:

Dave Piona has the same moustache ... only it was a little darker back then. ;)

gulfportdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Ha! I didn't recognize Piona. Yeah, his moustache is definitely a different color now. You've got pretty good eyesight for a man of your age, Jay...;) ~Doc

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
gulfportdoc said:
Ha! I didn't recognize Piona. Yeah, his moustache is definitely a different color now. You've got pretty good eyesight for a man of your age, Jay...;) ~Doc

Same age as Steve.

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gulfportdoc said:

I do not intend to hijack the thread-this is for your info.Dave had major surgery on his back around 5-6 months ago and he is unhappy with the result.

trainer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BillPorter said:
Ambrose to the left,Piona to the right..I'm thinkin he was in BAD Company..:D
Terry O.