Anyone got the commercial?

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I was thinking that if anyone could find the Miz's Miller Lite commercial anywhere it would be cool to post it on youtube so we all could watch it. Since some youngsters ahem like myself have never seen it. I looked for it a little bit last night, but not very thoroughly. Maybe someone else will have more success.

9 Ball Girl

aka Wendy
Silver Member
What a great commercial that was. Barry Behrman played it during Steve's tribute at the US Open last year. I'm going to check to see if I can find it too.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
9 Ball Girl said:
What a great commercial that was.

That commercial is my memory of Steve. It came out around the time that I was first exposed to US networks, and that commercial made an impact on me. Somehow you could tell the man was very special.

Dave

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
YouTube

FYI....you can't upload these types of commercial videos -- else they will shutdown your account! :(

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
That really stinks. Well if anyone finds it anywhere to download maybe we can devise some other way of sharing it.

PoolSleuth

Banned
StraightPoolIU said:
I was thinking that if anyone could find the Miz's Miller Lite commercial anywhere it would be cool to post it on youtube so we all could watch it.

Thought it was a BUDwiser Commercial?