My Cousin Steve Mizerak

Mspunky

My God Stevie, I will miss you so very much. Karen, all of us in the family that are still up here in the NORTH, want to send you our deepest sympathies. What can I say about my cousin Stevie ...that is what we called him. My Dad, Whitey Mizerak and Steve Mizerak were brothers! My Dad use to work at the pool hall in Perth Amboy, NJ. When my cousin Stevie's Dad, my uncle, passed away....we were heart broken especially my Dad Whitey. He loved his brother so very much. My Dad and Stevie were very close....and Stevie had come to visit my parents on many occassions when my parents lived in Avenel.

When we were growing up...and we would all get together for Christmas, what a party it was. Joyce was his sister, and Richie and Barbara and Margie and Maryann and Billy we were all his cousins. I loved my cousin Steve very much.

I use to live in New Port Richey Florida with my Ex Husband Wayne R. Bowker and one time my Cousin Steve was playing in Clearwater Florida. We went to see him play. My Ex husband was sitting there with his jaw wide opened because he idolized Steve. I went up to Steve and gave him a big hug and a kiss and he said "whoooo what are you doing here Mar"? I said "we came to watch you kick butt cuz"...He laughed and said ..."hey ..cuz sit down, when I am done we can have a drink together".......so we did and we watched him kick butt that night, but the funniest part of that evening was when he was finished, he sat down at a table with us and he asked my Ex if he would mind holding his cue stick case.

OH MY GOD.....My Ex stood there with his jaw down to the floor and started to speak and nothing but stuttering came out of his mouth...and he said..."Ahhhh me.....wa wa watch your ca ca case"? "Oh my God....I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy....and My cousin Stevie and I just cracked up laughing our heads off!

What a loss we will all have with him gone! He was a very gentle and loving man. He loved his family, wife Karen very much. Cousin, I will NEVER forget all the memories that we will always cherish of you. My Mom Jean Mizerak, passed away last year, and you were her favorite nephew for sure.

God Bless you Stevie, now honey, rest in peace and no that one day, we will all be together. Oh yes, and while you are up there in heaven, give my Dad Whitey Mizerak and my Mom Jean and your Dad Steve a big hug and a huge kiss from me ok? I love you cousin Stevie and you will be dearly missed, by all of your family up here in NJ, NY, and PA. "You may be gone honey, but you will NEVER be forgotten my dear cousin Stevie" ....I love you and I will miss you....Maryann Mizerak:(