If Rufus showed up in a phone booth...took you on a trip.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
who would you bring back?

what players would be the:

Sigmund Freud
Ludwig van Beethoven
Joan of Arc
Genghis Khan
Abraham Lincoln

they dont have to be like the characters....like I i think the abe lincoln of pool if i think about it just because lincoln was such a good man as far as i know....i dont have to go back in time to find that player.

he's 3 feet tall and his names Tommy Kennedy!

Just your monsters.....lock up the children....

and the drum roll ladies and gentle men....

Number 1) The Real Prince of Pool.....Ralph Greenleaf
Number 2)Jacob (Jake) Schaefer, Sr....so there are no misunderstandings
Number 3) The Mythical.....Hayden Lingo
Number4) The man who sold the best shoes in town...Harold Worst (goods had the worst shoes lmfao)
Number 5) Steve Mizerak....

and the world can post up lol....i think i got the nuts though.....especially when i make the half trip and snatch up Freddy.....the beard can bank em and spank em and is a riot unto himself....and he's slap the piss out me, turn er left and snatch grady and randi....

mosconi just seems like a bore....i dunno i never found him attractive as a player...too reserved. ton of obvious respect for the man of course but just as a boy seeing him on tv his persona was just meh so....

ma...whos that man in the cowboy hat...."i dunno cowboy jimmy something they said"....i like em lol.

ok my bad....maybe this just needs to be a top ten....its the boards now. Do as you wish.

-Greyghost

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Joe Balsis would be my Abraham Lincoln.

A very friendly man, and from Minersville PA, in the heart of coal country (where I am from) to boot.

He also was a Genghis on the table too, showed no fear.

who would you bring back?

what players would be the:

Sigmund Freud
Ludwig van Beethoven
Joan of Arc
Genghis Khan
Abraham Lincoln

they dont have to be like the characters....like I i think the abe lincoln of pool if i think about it just because lincoln was such a good man as far as i know....i dont have to go back in time to find that player.

he's 3 feet tall and his names Tommy Kennedy!

Just your monsters.....lock up the children....

and the drum roll ladies and gentle men....

Number 1) The Real Prince of Pool.....Ralph Greenleaf
Number 2)Jacob (Jake) Schaefer, Sr....so there are no misunderstandings
Number 3) The Mythical.....Hayden Lingo
Number4) The man who sold the best shoes in town...Harold Worst (goods had the worst shoes lmfao)
Number 5) Steve Mizerak....

and the world can post up lol....i think i got the nuts though.....especially when i make the half trip and snatch up Freddy.....the beard can bank em and spank em and is a riot unto himself....and he's slap the piss out me, turn er left and snatch grady and randi....

mosconi just seems like a bore....i dunno i never found him attractive as a player...too reserved. ton of obvious respect for the man of course but just as a boy seeing him on tv his persona was just meh so....

ma...whos that man in the cowboy hat...."i dunno cowboy jimmy something they said"....i like em lol.

ok my bad....maybe this just needs to be a top ten....its the boards now. Do as you wish.

-Greyghost

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member
Hmmmmm.......
1. Vernon Elliot
2. Bugs Rucker
3. Eddie Taylor
4. The "Beard"
5. Luther Lassiter
Yeah... That seems about right

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Hmmmmm.......
1. Vernon Elliot
2. Bugs Rucker
3. Eddie Taylor
4. The "Beard"
5. Luther Lassiter
Yeah... That seems about right

Yeah, that's a pretty good list, and not because I knew 2 of those on your list :)

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
Yeah - easy...

1. Grady Mathews
2. Cornbread Red
3. Ronnie "Fast Eddie" Allen
4. Vernon Elliott
5. Cecil Tugwell
(Luther Lassiter and Harold Worst - who had the best shoes.... whereas Best Shoes were the Worst.)

Regards,

Lesh

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
My picks are:

Sigmund Freud......Luther Lassiter
Ludwig Von Beethoven.......Willie Mosconi
Joan of Arc......Allison Fisher
Genghis Khan......Efren Reyes
Abraham Lincoln......Irving Crane

Featuring: Alex Pagulayan as Billy the Kid, and Scott Frost as Rufus.
Special guest star: Minnesota Fats as Socrates.

:thumbup:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Yeah - easy...

1. Grady Mathews
2. Cornbread Red
3. Ronnie "Fast Eddie" Allen
4. Vernon Elliott
5. Cecil Tugwell
(Luther Lassiter and Harold Worst - who had the best shoes.... whereas Best Shoes were the Worst.)

Regards,

Lesh

Goods shoes.......were the worst.....not Best shoes....both families had a store

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
My list would be, in no specific order...

Jack White
Willie Jopling
Charlie "Sunshine" Peterson
Michael Phelan
Captain Francois Mingaud

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

figured the first two would be two old friends and mentors of yours buddy :)

Phelan and Mingaud are STRONG.....Minguad.....smh....what a special man. We figure out some hack shot and think we are amazing.....

Minguad literally wrote the book lol.....to have been a fly on the wall in his prison days......