Greyghosts aiming method.......come step into the darkness

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Thanks for bumping this thread! I watched that video today as well and remembered this thread but hadn't had a chance to start looking for it.

i know shane used S.A.M. before....so did i.

joey grey as far as I know was a former S.A.M. player.........

guess how we all "aim" and what we aim at and look at.

look.... at.... that....how nice of shane to finish off my light work :grin-square: lol just kidding :)

its the same reason i sound just like shane and those fellas were so lost for a sec when he says stuff like

"I have no idea where I'm aiming from right here. I have no idea. I'm lost. Pretty much. I'm pretty much lost."

thats SVB's thoughts on the wrong side of the shaft when aiming with this method

at first the guys are like WTF? are you talking about....then they finally get it.....that the technique shows itself.

that if you were using the right side of the shaft on a particular cut...it would look totally WTF...and your lost....

but its not a pivot method.....

Shanes explaining verbatim what i spoke of and worked on in person with marcus at his home in 09-10......even with those lights we set to one side many feet over from the table as long as i was on the right side of the ball to use a shadow....even tho the shadows extended long....the core doesn't change...its a sphere.

putting the grey in a shadow spot since well before i was deemed insane lol

-Greyghost