Gold crown part

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it possible to find a set of the things that go under the GC apron that hide the pockets? Please forgive my lack of knowledge. I don’t know the name of the part. Thanks. Charles

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Is it possible to find a set of the things that go under the GC apron that hide the pockets? Please forgive my lack of knowledge. I don’t know the name of the part. Thanks. Charles

I call them the "wings" , aka the plastic pieces that come out from under the aprons in the corners. What size is your table?

Trent from Toledo

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
Curious price for Plastic Aprons

Hi Trent , How much do you think a set of Gold crown 9 ft Plastic aprons should go for ? Are the plastic aprons interchangeable on the 1's , 2's , and 3's ?
Thanks in advance Frank

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
Many people throw them away.. But, I have heard of people buying sets for a couple hundred $.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Trent , How much do you think a set of Gold crown 9 ft Plastic aprons should go for ? Are the plastic aprons interchangeable on the 1's , 2's , and 3's ?
Thanks in advance Frank

Gold Crown III's did not use the plastic skirts. The skirts were used on the I's and II' to hide the drop pockets and ball return. The III's had redesigned wood aprons that were larger than those on the I and II, thus no need for plastic skirts.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Many people throw them away.. But, I have heard of people buying sets for a couple hundred $.

???? Throw away good Gold Crown Pool Table Parts>?? HOW DARE THEY!!! LOL.

I keep everything parts related to the Brunswicks I work on: GC, Anny, Centennial. When is someone gonna need a set of the plastic wings???? Just sold a set to rexus31's friend who is restoring one of the 2 tables they found.
Shipping alone on them was $75 at my discounted ups rate. I have a set of OS8 wings right now, lol, will have 9' set soon :)

Trent from Toledo

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Call Mark at Pool Table Magic 860-627-8494 leave a msg...

He has the plastic aprons, with hardware in very good condition...

He has a large inventory of GC parts...

JV

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
These are the skirts in question..

JV

Attachments

• IMG_2094.jpg
    IMG_2094.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_2095.jpg