LIVE: Friday Dec. 30, 12pm EST: Eckert - Lackner race to 200 on Diamond 10ft

SeekAndEnjoy

Registered
Today at 6pm CET (9am Pacific, 12pm Eastern):

Live stream of the 10ft Straight Pool Shootout, race to 200 on the Diamond 10ft table, Ralph Eckert vs. German Champion Andre Lackner.

Live from Bata Bar & Billiards in Berlin at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R7dXjgDGfc

15304220_1896243290594564_3233303948540041392_o.jpg

Last edited:

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I've watched Eckert play many times. I do not know anything about Lackner other than what it says on the flyer above. Any background on him?

SeekAndEnjoy

Registered
Andre Lackner is one of the top players in Germany, won a medal in 8ball,9ball, 10ball and the title in Straight Pool in this year's German Championships. Ranked 5th place in the World Tournament of 14.1 in New York in 2014. Awesome player and a fine young gentleman, too!

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suspect we will be seeing Mr Lackner on the Mosconi Cup eventually. Great young player.

obe1

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Match

Thank you for the link...really great to see a live match..

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for posting. I don't want to be Debby Downer here, but it is a little unfortunate that the camera was overexposing the light on the table. The balls were washed out. I don't know if they were using a "spotlight" setting on the camera, but maybe they could have stopped down the aperture manually to get better definition on the table.

SeekAndEnjoy

Registered
Hey everyone, thanks for tuning in yesterday.

Thanks for posting. I don't want to be Debby Downer here, but it is a little unfortunate that the camera was overexposing the light on the table. The balls were washed out. I don't know if they were using a "spotlight" setting on the camera, but maybe they could have stopped down the aperture manually to get better definition on the table.

Dan, no need to apologize for giving valuable feedback. Actually, this was our first live stream ever and we didn't wanna spend a s**tton of money here :) Well, and this is basically all you get with a webcam for 80 bucks... And I didn't set exposure lower because I also wanted a little light next to the table. Next time I'm gonna try tweaking the settings, maybe we can improve that. And if we really stick with doing live streams, we'll get better equipment.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, this was our first live stream ever and we didn't wanna spend a s**tton of money here :) Well, and this is basically all you get with a webcam for 80 bucks... And I didn't set exposure lower because I also wanted a little light next to the table. Next time I'm gonna try tweaking the settings, maybe we can improve that. And if we really stick with doing live streams, we'll get better equipment.

In any case, still an excellent job!