Will Adcock custom cue (Rosewood?) plain jane (Dedicated to Dick Alvey 1938-2010)

I just wanted to show this Will Adcock custom cue that I picked up at a pawn shop today.

It is in pretty good condition, and it rolls perfectly straight together and apart (other then the very slightest bit of taper roll in the shaft, but the tip remains flat on the table when the cue is rolled together or with the shaft rolled by itself, and the butt also rolls perfectly straight).

I have no idea what the cue is worth, so maybe someone on here can tell me what a cue like this would have cost from Will Adcock (back when he was building cues)?

The cue hits very nice in my opinion (very solid hit, with great feedback).

For some reason, a little bit of saw dust comes out of the wooded threads when the cue gets unscrewed (to take it apart), and am curious what would need to be done to fix this issue (I am worried the the threads may not last long with all this saw dust always coming out of the wooded threads, when unscrewing the cue).

Thanks for any comments, or opinions about the cue.

Attachments

• adcock cue 1.jpg
    adcock cue 1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 546
  • adcock cue 2.jpg
    adcock cue 2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 506
  • adcock cue 3.jpg
    adcock cue 3.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 489
  • adcock cue 4.jpg
    adcock cue 4.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 500
  • adcock cue 5.jpg
    adcock cue 5.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 504

will8834

Adcock Cues
Silver Member
Any anyone has this cue I would be interested in buying it to return it to the person I made it for.