List of Schon CX series cues?

JMiller1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember seeing a Schon CX series cue I liked when they first came out, specifically the butt design, but I'm having trouble finding any pics of it as it's been discontinued. Does anyone have a complete list I can check out? I'm trying to get some ideas for my new Dzuricky.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I remember seeing a Schon CX series cue I liked when they first came out, specifically the butt design, but I'm having trouble finding any pics of it as it's been discontinued. Does anyone have a complete list I can check out? I'm trying to get some ideas for my new Dzuricky.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Here are some:

http://www.palmercollector.com/Schon/SchonCXLine.html

You can also go to the "Way Back Machine" and search retailers, like www.billiardswarehouse.com or www.schoncues.com from the 1990's.

I might have some of the original sheets in my literature hoard. I'll check later today.

JMiller1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are some:

http://www.palmercollector.com/Schon/SchonCXLine.html

You can also go to the "Way Back Machine" and search retailers, like www.billiardswarehouse.com or www.schoncues.com from the 1990's.

I might have some of the original sheets in my literature hoard. I'll check later today.

Thanks Tate, that's a pretty good list, but I think the cue I'm looking for was in the 50s or 60s. Like CX58 or CX69 or something like that. I remember it had a pretty nice veneered box in the butt sleeve.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Thanks Tate, that's a pretty good list, but I think the cue I'm looking for was in the 50s or 60s. Like CX58 or CX69 or something like that. I remember it had a pretty nice veneered box in the butt sleeve.

OK, I'll dig it up and post on here in a little while. Veneered box in the buttsleeve - looking for it.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

One of these? In the CX line, I have a ton of the flyers. There are not many with veneered boxes.

Attachments

• Schon cx67.jpg
    Schon cx67.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 729