WTB Raschig billiardballe sets

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm looking for a 9 ball and 15 ball set of Raschig billiard balls. My Diamond will be ready in the first past of 2011 and I still need to get balls for it. I was going to hop online and buy some Aramith's, but I'd like to get some old classics like Raschig. If you have one or both sets for sale, please PM with your price. I would prefer new in the box, but let me know what you have.

Thanks,
MR

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
There were two sets posted for sale within the last month, which is pretty rare. Try using the search feature and I'm sure you'll find them.

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks. I had found them, but they were already sold. I'm hoping there's still another set or two out there that aren't found by using the search feature.

There were two sets posted for sale within the last month, which is pretty rare. Try using the search feature and I'm sure you'll find them.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
A buddy of mine had a few sets for sale a while back.

If you are still looking, I can call him and see if he still has them.

If I remember correctly, he had a few brand new sets for sale.

Russ.....

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
whats the deal with those balls anyway? only heard a little about them and whats the value on such?

Come on guys.....learn the greyghost something new

mouth closed ears open,
-Grey Ghost-

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Still waiting to hear from my buddy on whether or not he has any balls left!! :grin:

Let you know as soon as I hear!!

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Last chance

Ok I am about to give up on finding these balls. My new Diamond will be here in January and I need balls.

Soooo...one last chance for anyone looking to take advantage of my desperate search for these balls. Else I will be buying a set of SAPro's next week. I don't want my table ready and no balls so I gotta find something.

PM me here if you have some Raschig's for sale.

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Got balls?

It's income tax time and I'm once again looking for these balls. I bought a nice set of TV cent's, but a part of me would still like to have these vintage balls. Anyway, the IRS is good to me this year so send me a PM with what you have. Thanks.