Any Good Books Coming Out?

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Low, for crying out loud! Did you even read the post? I suspect you saw the word "scam" and loaded up both barrels, without even reading the post.

At least I know Mike read the words.

I only came in here because there were several pages about books which captured my interest. I like to have accouterments around the pool table.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Maybe, maybe not, but he's waiting for the book to release the Truth Series :(

Yes, Stan has stated that here before, that both would be released at about the same time. I know he wanted the book to be very nice, a quality product to represent all the work he's put into CTE over the years. Should be a nice book.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, Stan has stated that here before, that both would be released at about the same time. I know he wanted the book to be very nice, a quality product to represent all the work he's put into CTE over the years. Should be a nice book.

Second only to the Magna Carta, no doubt.

Robert.Beak

Registered
There are only 184 shopping days left until Christmas 2020.

It seems to me that I am counting these days!!! With this prison (isolation at home:angry:), you already want a real holiday and magic.;)
It's funny that there was time to come up with gifts for everyone. You can even hand made something special!:p

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 149