Custom unique Butterfly Beauty

greeneyes_ocean

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wanted to share some pictures and get a feedback for my design inspired by a great butterfly master Deveney.
My butterflies have different structure and also a burl handle.
Vass
IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
greeneyes_ocean said:
I just wanted to share some pictures and get a feedback for my design inspired by a great butterfly master Deveney.
My butterflies have different structure and also a burl handle.
Vass

Vass that is a very nice looking cue, is the Handle cored? If so with what?

Thanks for sharing!!!

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
That's the first time i've seen that much blue used with Burl and it looks nice. It's definatly a different look in a good way.....

James

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love the Blue B-flys

Nice lQQking cue Vass.......Pat does some fantastic work -- GO HAWKEYES :thumbup:

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
krbsailing said:
Nice lQQking cue Vass.......Pat does some fantastic work -- GO HAWKEYES :thumbup:
I'm so proud of Pat...I remember him coming around with his first cues. He's achieved a high level of quality and it's so good to see him getting recognized for it by the international cue community.

...oh and yes...Go Hawks!

<---Graduated from U of I with BSME, BSEE, & MSEE.

thelanz

Stay down & follow thru!
Silver Member
Is it for sale?

If so, please let me know what the specs and price are. Thanks.

Stephen

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
greeneyes_ocean said:
SALES+RENTALS IN MANHATTAN

I see. Thought you might be in finance. I finance Comm. RE nationwide but was looking for Resi.

Also, I am a bit confused by the wording of a couple posts. Did Diveney ake this cue, or was he just the inspiration?

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow.....this thread is 12 years old.......pretty amazing workmanship at that time and even now.