~>~>~>~>~~> Southwest Cues <~~<~<~<~<~

itzel0101

buyselltradecues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Southwest cues I hope you like my collection! By the way I'm looking for more:thumbup:

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Fine set you have there.

The Alves front Cue looks out of place. Is it usually in your hands?
Nick :)

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
What I like MOST about this collection is the lack of ring work directly above and below the wraps on most of the cues... That's the way I like my SW's and the way they SHOULD be IMO..:smile:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
What I like MOST about this collection is the lack of ring work directly above and below the wraps on most of the cues... That's the way I like my SW's and the way they SHOULD be IMO..:smile:

Yeah, because they are usually full splice...

RCLane

Cue Buyer Of What I Like
Silver Member
Most SW Cues have the Triple Ringwork in the Butt Sleeve, it's pretty much a Signature feature with their Cues.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

01rkclassic

Cell - 937-554-5637
Silver Member
I believe ALL Southwest pronged cues are short spliced not full spliced.. I don't think they ever made full spice cues on a regular basis...

Correct Skins,there is a lot of misinformation about South West cue's out there.People that have never owned one or ordered one from Laurie or Jerry think they are authorities on them.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I believe ALL Southwest pronged cues are short spliced not full spliced.. I don't think they ever made full spice cues on a regular basis...

Correct Skins,there is a lot of misinformation about South West cue's out there.People that have never owned one or ordered one from Laurie or Jerry think they are authorities on them.

giphy.gif