16 minutes of my life wasted.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Now this has to be the worst example of nit-pickin' I've ever seen.

Start at the 1:36 minute mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhwW98thfx8

You cannot convince me that he couldn't have opted to break ANY of those racks he turned down and at least got as good a result as he did on the one he accepted.

This sh*t is getting out of hand.

Maniac

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
Wow, that's quite something. I watched it very quickly fast-forwarding through, and it still took too long :D

Could try replacing the racking template, the balls, maybe next the cloth and finally the table.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just a few seconds under 18 minutes from pocketing the last ball in Game 14 to striking the CB on the break for Game 15.

And then, for Game 17, that measurement was 8½ minutes.

One of the arguments for using templates is that they speed up the match.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
One of the arguments for using templates is that they speed up the match.

Yep.

Tournaments need to start implementing new rules concerning the racking for the break. How do you think the spectators at that match felt after watching that fiasco?

Maniac

simco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe try something like,if you think its a bad rack you can pass it to your opponent
giving them a poor rack.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Now this has to be the worst example of nit-pickin' I've ever seen.

Start at the 1:36 minute mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhwW98thfx8

You cannot convince me that he couldn't have opted to break ANY of those racks he turned down and at least got as good a result as he did on the one he accepted.

This sh*t is getting out of hand.

Maniac

Bwahahha

Easy fix

Stay away from rotation
The bottom of the barrel of all billiards

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
When he finally decided to break he still didn't like the rack. Then he broke and made two balls.

sodapopd

Un-Registered Cue User
Silver Member
Did either of them have a dry break? I don’t recall seeing one. To me it looked more like Jason was just breaking to break & KO was controlling his break better.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, that's quite something. I watched it very quickly fast-forwarding through, and it still took too long :D

Could try replacing the racking template, the balls, maybe next the cloth and finally the table.

Naw, just replace the player and ALL like him. I've met him on several occasions and like I've said many times before, "his game" is not worth his "BS" as a player.

sneakynito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
reading through the comments before clicking the link

"minutes of life wasted"
"cry baby nit"

gotta be Shaw. i'll bet 500 it's Shaw.
yup. Shaw.

That poor ref.
What an ass this guy is.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bless that girl's heart. She showed patience beyond anything I would have done in her situation. As to Jayson, grow up life is not perfect and neither is any rack of balls. Totally ridiculous and sad..