WHO MAKING THESE COPIES- Overseas ???

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
Or just have him make you a Tim Scruggs for $200 like one of his other auctions....

Attachments

• 92E4017C-EDA2-444C-A6CC-3DF651548AD0.jpg
    92E4017C-EDA2-444C-A6CC-3DF651548AD0.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,092

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Says made in phillipines. Looks pretty nice.

THE EBAY Seller has COPIED CUSTOM CUE PICS FROM EVERYONE-MOBLEY, HALEY, BENDER , ETC ….
This also is a pic - of an import I think....
Because they have pictured SEVERAL VERSIONS OF THIS SZAM COPY- IN DIFFERNET COLORED VENEERS-
"Wondering WHO BUILT-MAYBE ADAMS???
OR ??????????????????????

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
THE EBAY Seller has COPIED CUSTOM CUE PICS FROM EVERYONE-MOBLEY, HALEY, BENDER , ETC ….
This also is a pic - of an import I think....
Because they have pictured SEVERAL VERSIONS OF THIS SZAM COPY- IN DIFFERNET COLORED VENEERS-
"Wondering WHO BUILT-MAYBE ADAMS???
OR ??????????????????????
I sent the guy a message. See what,if anything, he has to say. I'd be really leery of this unless i had one in hand to inspect.

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If I had money to burn I'd buy one just to check out the build quality. I know I shouldn't be patronizing any of these people - whether it be this one or the Predator ripoffs who spell it "PREOIAIR" - but I am kind of curious just how bad the workmanship and playability are.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Lifetime waranty against shaft warpage. Unless climate caused warpage.

Bwahahaha

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The screen name is Vietnamese and the cue is from P.I. Shady central. The stock photo probably isn't the same cue you will get which is why the work looks so "clean."

"What I am tying to ask/ find out ….
This ebay seller copies pictures of cues -
Mobley, haley, Bender, etc-and posts the pics
WHO ACTUALLY MADE THE SZAM COPY PICTURED ?????????????

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think same guy produces Asian-market adult films under the handle " Hung Wei Lo". ;)

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe the az user lifd1 bought one, he mentioned they use some octopus byproduct as a glue if I remember correctly

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"What I am tying to ask/ find out ….
This ebay seller copies pictures of cues -
Mobley, haley, Bender, etc-and posts the pics
WHO ACTUALLY MADE THE SZAM COPY PICTURED ?????????????

Its from a factory that makes fakes, that would be like asking WHO MADE these Abercrombie knock off jeans? Probably a teenage slave, you are dealing with the third world.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Its from a fake factory, that would be like asking WHO MADE these Abercrombie knock off jeans? Probably a teenage slave, you are dealing with the third world.

"Just like all of the cues these folks take pictures of ACTUAL CUES-
HALEY, MOBLEY, BENDER, SCRUGGS-ETC-
Pics taken from different sites....
"What I am looking for-
the SZAM COPY PICTURED-
"WHAT SITE DID THAT COME FROM???????????????????

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol.. i know what you're asking and I don't know. A lot of the pics are from Dick Abotts site but not that one. I checked a few Japanese sites as well and couldn't find it. .....wait found it..Musashi cues from japan!! what do i win?

Last edited:

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
lol.. i know what you're asking and I don't know. A lot of the pics are from Dick Abotts site but not that one. I checked a few Japanese sites as well and couldn't find it. .....wait found it..Musashi cues from japan!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
The cues look really well-made-
everything clean looking construction
I will look it up

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
"Just like all of the cues these folks take pictures of ACTUAL CUES-
HALEY, MOBLEY, BENDER, SCRUGGS-ETC-
Pics taken from different sites....
"What I am looking for-
the SZAM COPY PICTURED-
"WHAT SITE DID THAT COME FROM???????????????????

Duane,
I think they are computer generated pictures. If you look at the ring work on different color veneers they are exactly the same angle. I know that they look real but I don't think they are. Screenshot_2020-01-03-17-19-44.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-03-17-16-30.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-03-17-16-04.jpg

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
lol.. i know what you're asking and I don't know. A lot of the pics are from Dick Abotts site but not that one. I checked a few Japanese sites as well and couldn't find it. .....wait found it..Musashi cues from japan!! what do i win?

I found MUSASHI- BUT ONLY IN JAPANESE....SO FAR"
Thanks for looking it up for me