Titlist Wrapless Conversion

poolhalljnkie

House cue conversionist
Silver Member
Here is an old Hoppe Pro Titlist that I just finished a wrapless conversion on for a friend of mine.
Opinions & criticism more than welcomed.
Thanks for looking

hitnrun

hitnrun
Silver Member
Criticism offered

My criticism:
Man really nice Titlist ,like the beauty rings cue looks like a real player, but there is one thing I have to say against it ,"I'd probably like it better if it were mine"😁 Hehe!
But all kidding aside , I really like your work , you are putting out some nice cues , that not only look great but play excellent as well!!
I have a couple of your cues now , nope not for sale but show and shooting!!
Keep up the great work

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Clean and classy look. I like the whole treatment on the end from the sticker to the way you alternated between black and white on the end. That sets the cue off. I have never been a fan of the whole titlist conversion movement but I like a few and this is one of them.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
About as good as it gets my friend. That IS a straight up player!! :cool::cool::cool: If you need a new friend, please let me know. I would be more than willing to accept a cue like this ANYTIME!
Outstanding.
j2

Baron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like very clean work. And what a nice blank that is, too. Good job man.

gh8st

Registered
Great looking cue, my only suggestion is use a different method of signing. The sharpie signature detracts from all the clean lines.

RascalDoc

RascalDoc
Silver Member
Very nice work! Wow. Clean, different, quiet classy..... You have another blank you could repeat this with? 😀😀😊

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like it but for me its hard to beat the white with green specs wrap to give it that old school feel.

Nice job overall.

Ken