Latest CTE Information...good news for all

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sometimes, the more you learn about something the less likely you are to pursue it.

Sort of like a pretty girl. At first glance you are very interested. Maybe there's a connection there, you both need each other or whatever. Then you go out a few times and find that she is too demanding or too needy. But sometimes she is awesome! So you decide to try and adapt to some of her demands/needs. Eventually you will either change into the person she wants you to be or you'll decide you've had enough of trying to make it work. That's how CTE was for me, so I dumped her. There will always be someone out there willing to make her happy. And that's aiming systems in a nutshell. Lol

When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend with big tits, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and I am looking for a girl with big tits.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend with big tits, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

Seriously LMAO!!

born2push

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sometimes, the more you learn about something the less likely you are to pursue it.

Sort of like a pretty girl. At first glance you are very interested. Maybe there's a connection there, you both need each other or whatever. Then you go out a few times and find that she is too demanding or too needy. But sometimes she is awesome! So you decide to try and adapt to some of her demands/needs. Eventually you will either change into the person she wants you to be or you'll decide you've had enough of trying to make it work. That's how CTE was for me, so I dumped her. There will always be someone out there willing to make her happy. And that's aiming systems in a nutshell. Lol
I respect that. If you feel you have strong game i say keep doing whatever is working. I sometimes mix aiming systems on certain shots. Like choosing a girlfriend, choosing an aiming system is a personal matter. So i won't beat you up over that choice or bash your girlfriend. If you like her keep her. Same with your aiming system.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

born2push

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I found her....lol

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Yet they seem to know alot about cte to not be using it. Sounds like they are not being honest. Like they know its a great system but dont want anyone else to know about it. It was refreshing to revisit some of Stan's vids now that i understand more of the terminology and the perceptions. He just keeps firing the shot in. Hard to argue with that.

Allison was running CENTURIES on the snooker table BEFORE she came to the US.
Why would she need an aiming system ?

She also endorse a laser ghost ball trainer ? Should we believe that helped her become the best female player ever ?

She aims the snooker way. Finds the line of the shot and lines up multiple points to that shot. Including the part of her chest that's inline with that shot. https://youtu.be/EimcvLCo6p8?t=95

born2push

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

She also endorse a laser ghost ball trainer ? Should we believe that helped her become the best female player ever ?

She aims the snooker way. Finds the line of the shot and lines up multiple points to that shot. Including the part of her chest that's inline with that shot. https://youtu.be/EimcvLCo6p8?t=95
I respect that perspective. That's why i say if what you're doing works then don't change it. Im a taller person so cte or simular systems make it easier to have same look at the shots when standing and helps with more consistent body alignment when transferring down to the shot line. So as a good player told me....find what works for me on the stroke, grip and aim. So i dont knock anyone who plays good with a different system like gb. I have also seen success with the parallel line system that Svb uses. Good luck to you and play well.

raistlinsdragon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Siming has a 796 Fargo rating 33 in the world.....Jean also comes to mind. So I'm unsure about Allison is the best woman player ever. But she is awesome.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Siming has a 796 Fargo rating 33 in the world.....Jean also comes to mind. So I'm unsure about Allison is the best woman player ever. But she is awesome.

She won world titles in pool and snooker.
Dominated both in her prime.
Nobody has done that.

raistlinsdragon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She won world titles in pool and snooker.
Dominated both in her prime.
Nobody has done that.

Jean Balukas won 7 US Open straight pool championships, starting at the age of 13. Jean won 16 tourneys in a row. Over 100 tourneys in her playing time. 38 of them being major events. She quit at the age of 29.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jean Balukas won 7 US Open straight pool championships, starting at the age of 13. Jean won 16 tourneys in a row. Over 100 tourneys in her playing time. 38 of them being major events. She quit at the age of 29.

Damn, that's impressive! I do believe the caliber of female players is much stronger nowadays, but Balukas would probably do a fine job in todays field.

JackOfNoTrades

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

:rotflmao1:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn, that's impressive! I do believe the caliber of female players is much stronger nowadays, but Balukas would probably do a fine job in todays field.
You ever see her play? She beat some of the pros in their prime including Buddy Hall who didn't like it ONE bit. Jean's game would be competitive with any top female today.