The Hal Houle Post

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lookee here, my boy Lou again first thing in the morning. I guess you were the one who either volunteered or drew the short straw of the FAB 4 to post everyday in order to try getting me to slip up to draw a ban.

Don't think I don't know what the motive is.

You still are stalking, trolling, baiting when it comes right down to it since there's nothing intelligent to discuss in your posts.

lol, I couldn't care less if you're here or not.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I changed my mind about you not posting to me. I WANT you to post. It's an indicator how CTE, Hal Houle, Stan Shuffett, and I have taken over the inside of your skull.

We're the first thing you think about in the morning when you get up and the last thing you're thinking about before you go to sleep. More than likely dream about us too.

Oh you'll deny it of course, but your actions belie your hollow words. If I don't post back to you very much in the future, it isn't because I don't love you...it's because of what I said yesterday. You just flat out bore me.

LMAO!

Whatever floats your boat.

Lou Figueroa
wow

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I think Lou can't live without me and is afraid of getting permanently dumped.

In his head at night, in his dreams, first thing in the morning every morning, and during the day.

Maybe someone had a man crush on me in the past but I never knew about it. Now it's obvious.
YUK!

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Dan, get a load of this troll's reading comprehension.

cookie - I thought we were going to have a civil conversation about Poolology. You asked me some questions and I answered them. I asked you to please put "our" argument in your own words about why Poolology isn't necessary to use on every shot and you end the conversation. Either you really don't understand or you are being stubborn. Not sure which.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan was watching Roy's Basement stream 4 or 5 days ago and was asked about his book. He said it was in design...........what ever that means.

You'd think someone's life's work would merit more than a two word answer. Wonder why...

"In design" means someone realizes there's no money to be made. Stan's ego won't let him publish on demand like everyone does nowadays so he needs to plonk down the $$$ to print books. Maybe Connie won't let him spend that money. Doesn't look like a publisher wants to do so.

I'm sure we'll be hearing something about the virus causing his book not to be published.

Cookie, Low Joe, Spider, when you report me to Mike for this post please add that this is my opinion only and I could be way off base. If so, I will correct myself. I base my opinion on the multiple year long delay and vague explanations. I think it is a reasonable conclusion to draw in the vacuum of actual information.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Regardless of what is going on and the reasons behind the scenes, since you have zero interest in ever using it but only to knock like you're doing here, it's really NONE of your damn business what the time frame is.

Stan has always said he's not doing this for the money and he means it.

Why don't you shut up already!

MIKE:
Do you really want to see the bashing come to an end? If so, this new rule certainly isn't doing very much.

Your last 3 lines above spell out BAN times. My suggestion is to not have BANS from the entire forum.

But certain individuals who habitually can't control themselves with the CTE Aiming System need to be forbidden to enter any conversation regarding the subject.

#1 on the list is LOU FIGUEROA. He was the primary attacker 20 years ago and still holds a vendetta for it

#2 is DAN White.

Prohibit them from entering into any discussion about CTE or CENTER TO EDGE; starting their own posts about it; interacting with any and all known CTE users reg proponents, and creator of CTE; bringing it up in any other threads related to another aiming system.

Do you want peace and quiet? Try it for one or two months as an experiment and I'll bet the aiming forum gets as quiet as an empty church. If you don't, nothing will change. It's in your hands Mike.

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Regardless of what is going on and the reasons behind the scenes, since you have zero interest in ever using it but only to knock like you're doing here, it's really NONE of your damn business what the time frame is.

I have said countless times that if Stan had what he thinks he has then I'd use it and I'd buy 100 books and pass them out to everybody in the pool hall. So I do have an interest in the book.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I have said countless times that if Stan had what he thinks he has then I'd use it and I'd buy 100 books and pass them out to everybody in the pool hall. So I do have an interest in the book.

A. He doesn't need or want your help or sticking your nose into his business

B. He doesn't need or want your help or sticking your nose into his business

C. He doesn't need or want your help or sticking your nose into his business

And last but not least,

D. He doesn't need or want your help or sticking your nose into his business.

You don't even go to any pool halls. The pool table in your house is as far as it gets with pool and you. Coronavirus or not.

I'm willing to bet Stan would say he hopes you NEVER use it, try to learn it, or buy even ONE book.

Stan, Hal Houle, CTE, the book and all of us involved with it have taken over your brain and thought processes worse than Lou, and that's REALLY BAD. Rather than buy 100 books to pass out, prepay a 100 visits to a local SHRINK. It'll be of more benefit.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
If you had more maturity you'd realize that often the harshest critic can become the strongest supporter.

ROTFLMAO!! The only thing being supported by the FAB 4 is the last 22 years of attempting to destroy Hal, CTE, Stan, and users.

But it doesn't need your support. It grows every day with pro players, better amateurs, and everyday players.

All of CTE aiming and we live in your brains for every waking hour of the day. You can't think of anything else. Otherwise you'd be doing something else and be somewhere else.

CTE OWNS YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE BEING! BWA HA HA HA HA…

I guess you think what the FAB 4 has done for 22 years and still whining about (like you right now) is a real sign of MATURITY. Prepay a shrink for 100 visits.

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ROTFLMAO!! The only thing being supported by the FAB 4 is the last 22 years of attempting to destroy Hal, CTE, Stan, and users.

But it doesn't need your support. It grows every day with pro players, better amateurs, and everyday players.

All of CTE aiming and we live in your brains for every waking hour of the day. You can't think of anything else. Otherwise you'd be doing something else and be somewhere else.

CTE OWNS YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE BEING! BWA HA HA HA HA…

I guess you think what the FAB 4 has done for 22 years and still whining about (like you right now) is a real sign of MATURITY. Prepay a shrink for 100 visits.

So what you are saying is that there will be nothing we don't already know in the book. My presumption, because Stan tells us so, is that we will learn things that we don't currently know and those new things will expose the TRUTH about CTE and will allow us skeptics to see the whole picture.

If you knew there was new information in the book that vindicated Stan you would have said so already. But you didn't... so there isn't... and I won't buy a book that says nothing new.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
so what you are saying is that there will be nothing we don't already know in the book. My presumption, because stan tells us so, is that we will learn things that we don't currently know and those new things will expose the truth about cte and will allow us skeptics to see the whole picture.

If you knew there was new information in the book that vindicated stan you would have said so already. But you didn't... So there isn't... And i won't buy a book that says nothing new.

cte owned!! Thought for anything else is limited or destroyed!! Cte-cte-cte-cte-cte-cte-cte-cte-cte-cte-cte-cte-cte!!

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Lou can't live without me and is afraid of getting permanently dumped.

In his head at night, in his dreams, first thing in the morning every morning, and during the day.

Maybe someone had a man crush on me in the past but I never knew about it. Now it's obvious.
YUK!

If you believe any and all of that you are quite delusional.

Lou Figueroa

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
What is that?

Certainly it's not something an intelligent, adult man would post.

Lou Figueroa

When the shoe fits, it certainly DOES Mr. 22 years of chasing after CTE! Adult men don't do that at all!

CTE OWNED!! Thought for anything else is limited or destroyed!! Cte-cte-cte-cte-cte-cte-cte-cte-cte-cte-cte-cte-cte!!

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A. He doesn't need or want your help or sticking your nose into his business
B. He doesn't need or want your help or sticking your nose into his business
C. He doesn't need or want your help or sticking your nose into his business
And last but not least,
D. He doesn't need or want your help or sticking your nose into his business.
You don't even go to any pool halls. The pool table in your house is as far as it gets with pool and you. Coronavirus or not.
I'm willing to bet Stan would say he hopes you NEVER use it, try to learn it, or buy even ONE book.
Stan, Hal Houle, CTE, the book and all of us involved with it have taken over your brain and thought processes worse than Lou, and that's REALLY BAD. Rather than buy 100 books to pass out, prepay a 100 visits to a local SHRINK. It'll be of more benefit.
Preach it, SpiderMan...the "Dan White Posse" deserves nothing. (and they will receive nothing).
You remember I spent 5 days at Stan's place with full days and evenings of coaching and hard work on Pro One.
During those days, we discussed exactly what you're posting about. That "Posse" will always nitpick and tear apart his work no matter how much worldwide acclaim it receives. (and it WILL receive world wide acclaim...to the chagrin of the "Dan White Posse".) Their lives are consumed with the poison of jealousy and envy. And to post public snotty comments about Stan's wife is sinking to the bottom of the barrel, in my opinion.
I studied his master copy of that book while I was there. There is stuff in it that has never been made public before. I wish I could just open up and blast some of it out for all to see, but Stan is a trusted friend, he swore me to secrecy and I will not betray his trust. The things Hal Houle taught him about how to properly use the eyes have never been made public. Some of these bozos THINK they understand or know, but man oh man, they have absolutely no idea how really ignorant they are.
I can tell you this much...he made a complex drawing for me on a piece of card stock that I had enlarged and is on the wall next to my training table here at home. Anyone who can look at that drawing and still not understand what ProOne will accomplish and how it will accomplish it, is a total dumbass.
The book has so much to offer to someone with an open mind. Closed minded bigots are not welcome.
You are going to enjoy it so very, very, much. There has never been a publication of this magnitude on how to REALLY PLAY the game of pool.
Regards,
P.L.

Last edited: