Saddest Day of my Life: My Twin Brother Willis Passed Away

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear about your brother.

Hang in there, prayers are with you.

I've lost my youngest brother, the youngest kid in a group of six.

I've lost my sister who was two years younger than me.

I've lost my older brother, the oldest of the six and his birthday was yesterday, April 11.

He would have been 68.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Terrible news, hold your head high and keep all the memories. He sounded like a gem. All my condolences

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am really sorry to hear this news. I really enjoyed meeting him at the expo. My prayers are with you and your family during this time.

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So Sorry

Oh.... Willis... :(
So sorry to hear the sad news..
So much is happening in the world today.

Lost loved ones..... :(
Nothing else seems important....

So sorry Will and the whole PROUT Family.. :(

" The older we get, we should be getting closer to the ones we love"

Alton :(

Attachments

• Willis, me, Will ss.jpg
    Willis, me, Will ss.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 175

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unimaginable & Unthinkable

Will,

I can’t imagine the grief you have to be experiencing, especially with him being your twin brother.
The best of marriages and friendships don’t last that long ; since birth, you two have been connected.

He is part of whom you’ve become, who you are and in turn, you for him as well. So your loss is more
enormous and consequential than I can begin to understand having only a older sister. The relationship
that develops between siblings is ever so strong and if or they are twins, it’s even more intense. But the
bond forged between identical twins is what folklore tales are based upon. It is rare, unique and special.

As the Irish like to toast.....May he be in heaven a full half-hour before the devil knows he’s gone.
Please know I will pray for him & make it a point ask my departed friends and relatives to say hello.
Each of has a destiny; yours has been blessed with many decades of love and memories with him.

I do very much hope your grief passes faster than you think possible. Indeed, as a noteworthy figure
is known for remarking, there will come a time when your brother’s memory will bring a smile to your
lips before it brings a tear to your eyes. Hopefully it’s sooner than later & I offer my sincerest condolences.

Matt B.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
My identical twin brother Willis passed away today. This crushes me to my very core.

He has many friends who are AZB participants, as he went to several pool/billiard events with me each year, like the Hopkins SBE and others.

We were best friends since the day we were born, over 71 years ago, and spoke almost daily. I am heartbroken.

Will Prout

I'm so sorry to hear this Will. No one is closer than identical twins, like two parts of a whole. My sincere condolences to you my friend.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am so sorry for your loss. May the coming days bring you comfort during this difficult time. May Willis rest in eternal peace.

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Condolences to the family.
Sorry to hear of the loss.
We will keep you in our prayers.
Myron & Daphne

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Will;

It was an honor to meet Willis and yourself at sbe Edison, NJ.

So sorry for your loss.

My prayers to you and your family.

best.
brian kc

Rickhem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My identical twin brother Willis passed away today. This crushes me to my very core.

He has many friends who are AZB participants, as he went to several pool/billiard events with me each year, like the Hopkins SBE and others.

We were best friends since the day we were born, over 71 years ago, and spoke almost daily. I am heartbroken.

Will Prout

Will, we do not know each other but you have my most sincere condolences. I'll say a prayer for you both.

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So sorry for your loss. I cannot begin the imagine what it would be like if I lost my brother.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Greg

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
God Bless you and all who loved him. The twin bond is not broken, it's just different. Please be well brother.