Home table sales....?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Sales are definitely starting to increase!!!
Sales leads were definitely slow a month ago and steadily going up now!

TFT

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
It seems many people just dont realize how this crap is killing the economy. Unfortunately all I see on the back side of this is gloom and doom. Businesses never reopening, people laid off, $4.50 per gallon gas prices, etc... I hope Im wrong but maybe you guys who say table sales will pick up are correct, people will be selling their tables to buy food and gas. :thumbup::thumbup:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
It is definitely happening. sales calls for new and used are pickin up!

It is easy to let the negative take over. We will all get through this. Patience and hard work :)

TFT

It seems many people just dont realize how this crap is killing the economy. Unfortunately all I see on the back side of this is gloom and doom. Businesses never reopening, people laid off, $4.50 per gallon gas prices, etc... I hope Im wrong but maybe you guys who say table sales will pick up are correct, people will be selling their tables to buy food and gas. :thumbup::thumbup:

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I drove five hours to pick up a table. It was palleted and ready to go, loaded in my truck, with a forklift. I laid a check on the counter. Never got within ten feet of anybody. Was shooting on it a little after midnight, that same day. Everyone is not in the same exact situation, use your brain, get er done. Stay safe and good health to you and yours.

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member
Hell I drove to Georgia to buy a table and I'm waiting on a room to be finished behind the house. Just twiddling thumbs.

Geosnooker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I won’t be returning to any type of public establishment like a bar or pool hall that serves alcohol even when they reopen...at least until the new year. 80% of the clientele are fine and will follow good hygiene and practises but I just don’t trust the other 20%.

I have a circle about a dozen friends who, for the most part, are Health and fitness oriented. We don’t just play billiards together in league but also hike, cycle, go fishing etc. We’ve been talking about having our own mini league amongst ourselves once it’s safe to do so. . Most of us have tables at home and will arrange some type of schedule to make it a fun event.

It will be fun to play on a variety of tables. Everything from 12 foot snooker tables to 8 foot Pool tables. League is always a 9 foot Dufferin tables so will be a fun challenge. One fellow has purchased a used table and had no issue getting a table mechanic to set it up for him. Lots of new ads with folks selling their tables and sprinkled among those are the usual ads of others providing table move and set up services. Most trades people are being very diligent in my part of Canada. No human contact, things disinfected, etc. Reasonable people in a reasonable society can get by fine.

In the meantime playing on my own. Fantasy leagues. I lost 5 frames to 2 in Snooker yesterday ...to myself.

Last edited: