online order

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
Just curious but when you place an order online and the description lists a quantity say 10pcs for that item and next to it there's a price for $5.00 would you expect to pay $5 bucks for each or $5 bucks for the 10pcs? Just curious to know what ppl's take is on this type of situation don't want to name a person or website just yet but definitely feeling a little ripped. :angry:

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was it a eBay listing? Or somewhere else if so where? I don't think you could offend them by getting opinions. You might be right and might be helping them to stop unintentionally pissing customers off.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
Was it a eBay listing? Or somewhere else if so where? I don't think you could offend them by getting opinions. You might be right and might be helping them to stop unintentionally pissing customers off.

Here is a pic of what I'm talking about Im going to hold back until I hear back before naming the site/person and I ask that if anyone knows whom I'm referring to not to name them or the website just looking of opinions right now and could just be a mis understanding/shortage. Screenshot_2014-07-06-13-54-29.jpg

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can totally see how you would be confused. It appears they are selling quantities 16, 20, 24, 12, ect they really need to fix that. Obviously the prices listed would be crazy go out of business low. But in the interest of clarity they need to throw a "each" in there some where.

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
Yes I agree and that's what I was thinking figured the price for the amount of pcs listed since it did not state an ea price.

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious but when you place an order online and the description lists a quantity say 10pcs for that item and next to it there's a price for $5.00 would you expect to pay $5 bucks for each or $5 bucks for the 10pcs? Just curious to know what ppl's take is on this type of situation don't want to name a person or website just yet but definitely feeling a little ripped. :angry:

If you look at the pricing and different quantities you have to assume it is per piece. They don't make it clear though.

flyrv9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You should be able to get a total in checkout before you have to enter your payment info. Most sites work that way. If the price is per piece, then you should be able to back out with no problem.

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Were I them I would thank you for pointing out the issue. Apologize for the confusion then fix it with two letters "ea." Behind the price.

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
You should be able to get a total in checkout before you have to enter your payment info. Most sites work that way. If the price is per piece, then you should be able to back out with no problem.

Very true but I've ordered from others where the total was 1 even though I was getting multiple pcs at that point if say I order 2 sets it would only show 2 sets not multiplied by the total amount in the set/sets

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
OK just got info back and totally my fault for misunderstanding the price listed is for 1 each of the rings the 20 pcs represents the amount of silver slots in the ring not amount for of rings. Feel kinda dumb but that's why I didn't want to name any names.

Gents thanks for the opinons and comments

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
OK just got info back and totally my fault for misunderstanding the price listed is for 1 each of the rings the 20 pcs represents the amount of silver slots in the ring not amount for of rings. Feel kinda dumb but that's why I didn't want to name any names.

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

By the way what website was it I want to order a few. The nickel silver look sharp.

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I knew what they were meaning, but they should really say "12 slots". People might construe "pieces" to mean "units".

Kelly

Last edited:

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
pieces

Bingo, when I describe a cue rings I use the word slotted.

As in a 24 silver slotted ebony rings. The 24 is the amount of slots cut into a ring diameter .

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It's not you, it's them. The way it's worded it read like the quantity of item you got for sale.