Big THANKS to John Barton!!

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
I was in Vegas for BCA NAtionals and was playing in the team event. After playing a bad safe I took my chalk holder and dropped it in the top of my JB case. I then lost the game and shoved my cue into the case...forcing the chalk and holder down to the bottom.(oops) I did not opt for the removable interior when I bought the case so the chalk was stuck there. Normally not a big deal but now my lid won't close.

I emptied the case and turned it upside down hitting it on the floor hoping to get the chalk holder. I bent the lid back too far and busted the rivets off that held the lid on...DAMMIT!

Walked over to John's booth at 9:45pm with my head hung low and told him I did a bad thing. Showed him the lid and got the look...How did you do that? Told him the story and he said he would fix it the next day. I gave him the sob story that we had a 9am match and if we lost we were driving home right after. He agreed to fix it then as long as I helped.

John took the next 1.5 hours deconstructing, hammering, sawing, and sweating to fix my case. In the end, he gave me a new removable interior and did not charge me for it or the labor.

If that doesn't say great customer service I don't know what does.

Thanks again John

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Are you sure it was John?

If stupid was contagious and you got in contact with the OP prior to this thread then i'm pretty sure it was Tom Cruise that the op saw and not John.

Go troll somewhere else and not derail a proper thread.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
That's the JB we like. :thumbup:

Now you on the other hand BryanB, have some serious issues to address. ;)

dom_poppa

Banned
Grandpa_bfaf78_777622.gif

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I was in Vegas for BCA NAtionals and was playing in the team event. After playing a bad safe I took my chalk holder and dropped it in the top of my JB case. I then lost the game and shoved my cue into the case...forcing the chalk and holder down to the bottom.(oops) I did not opt for the removable interior when I bought the case so the chalk was stuck there. Normally not a big deal but now my lid won't close.

I emptied the case and turned it upside down hitting it on the floor hoping to get the chalk holder. I bent the lid back too far and busted the rivets off that held the lid on...DAMMIT!

Walked over to John's booth at 9:45pm with my head hung low and told him I did a bad thing. Showed him the lid and got the look...How did you do that? Told him the story and he said he would fix it the next day. I gave him the sob story that we had a 9am match and if we lost we were driving home right after. He agreed to fix it then as long as I helped.

John took the next 1.5 hours deconstructing, hammering, sawing, and sweating to fix my case. In the end, he gave me a new removable interior and did not charge me for it or the labor.

If that doesn't say great customer service I don't know what does.

Thanks again John

It was my pleasure. You were a big help and we got lucky that I had an interior that was ready to go into the modified tube.

In fact the whole thing got me thinking that all my cases will have removeable interiors from here on out to insure that this can't happen to anyone else.

I think back when you ordered it I didn't actually give you the option because at the time we weren't doing them. Now you have the best one I can make.

Glad I was there to assist you in your case repair. :)

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Please calm down. It was a joke. It was your anger that got your case busted in the first place.

No it wasn't a joke. Yer not even very good at being a Funny Troll.

And it wasn't anger that did it either. Obviously he was preoccupied by thinking of the game and made a Boo Boo. Pretty sure that most of us do it several times a day.

When I do it, it usually costs me a ton of money each time.

John can be a lot of things. I get on his case whenever I feel it warranted but Great Customer Service is just that.

Good stuff because most people would have blown him off if they weren't making any money on any job.

I'm embarrassed that Dom is from Canada. (Pocket Point). Hows the fishing on Lake Ontario this Summer Dom, or are you closer to Simcoe.

My new fishing partner is a Guide from Ontario. Lots of nice Lakers on Simcoe eh.

Last edited:

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
John, glad to be part of the development process.

If you need any future case designs "tested" let me know...haha

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Golden hands......!!!!

John Barton Has ''Golden Hands'' When it Comes To Repairing a Case,,,
If John Can't Do It,,,,It Can't Be Done,,,,,,,!!!!
Alan Ende

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
I visited John's booth in Vegas looking for a case...I visited all the booths looking for a case.....I didn't find one I liked until I got to John's booth...Really liked it....It wasn't leather but a linen type tough looking cloth...But the shoulder strap on this model bothered me...It couldn't be cinched up tight against the case..It hung down pretty far...I was afraid walking thru the tables and crowd carrying it by the side handle the strap might catch on something...I told John and He said he would make me a case so the shoulder strap cinched tight and anything else I wanted it to do....Seems to me he is willing to please customers....

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh crap. Now Johnnyt is going to be all upset when he wakes up to see this thread on the top of 1st page and all of his threads down under.