Quick question about Diamond table pricing and shipping.

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Anyone have a ballpark idea of how much a new 9-foot Pro-Am would be?

Also shipping and installation to Raleigh, NC.

And lastly has anyone ever moved a single piece slate, fully assembled table upstairs?

Thanks in advance.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what the Diamond reps told me at a DCC a few years ago, its about 5K for the table, and 1K for the shipping and installation. I never pulled the trigger, so this is just a verbal estimate:)

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
From what the Diamond reps told me at a DCC a few years ago, its about 5K for the table, and 1K for the shipping and installation. I never pulled the trigger, so this is just a verbal estimate:)

Thank you sir... I was just looking for a ball park figure.

I'd still like to know if anyone has ever gotten an assembled one up the stairs though.

:confused:

Elwood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid $6,600 to have my Pro-Am delivered and set up in 2010. It was installed on the second floor of my home.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Thank you sir... I was just looking for a ball park figure.

I'd still like to know if anyone has ever gotten an assembled one up the stairs though.

:confused:

I used to have a 2000 sq foot game room upstairs in my house...they can do whatever you are willing to pay for. I had RKC at my house a week though haha. Be careful what you ask for. All said and done I paid just under $7k if I am remembering correctly. No more than $8k

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
I used to have a 2000 sq foot game room upstairs in my house...they can do whatever you are willing to pay for. I had RKC at my house a week though haha. Be careful what you ask for. All said and done I paid just under $7k if I am remembering correctly. No more than $8k

2000? Jesus.

I'm building a home now and it will have a 16'X24' loft/gameroom.

Can't wait to have my own table!

Elwood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had the "pleasure" of having RKC at my house for 5 days updating my obsolete red label diamond to a blue label. I know of what you speak, Mikey!

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
In 2008 I purchased a "pre-owned" Diamond Professional Table from Diamond.
The table, with the matching Diamond rack, Artemis rails, Pro-cut pockets, Simonis cloth (in the color of my choosing) with delivery & full set up, cost me $5K.

It was 3 small steps into the house, and way too many stairs to the basement, but the 2 man delivery team did an excellent job.

Totally worth it IMHO!!!! -Z-

mr8ball

It would be around 6K for the table but they will not put it up steps anymore I was told. It would be at least 1K more and I think it has to come through an upstairs window or door. These things weigh around 1600 LBS. Good luck

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
isn't the point of their one piece slate simply to provide easier shipping and assembly on ground floor installs?

outside of that why would you want one piece? I actually question the tolerances on a one piece slate but would be interested in being proven wrong if someone can speak to those numbers

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
2000? Jesus.

I'm building a home now and it will have a 16'X24' loft/gameroom.

Can't wait to have my own table!

I purchased a Diamond Pro table with the 3 piece slate in order to move the table more easily up or down stairs. The 3 piece slates still play great and I don't ever want a 1 piece slate due to relocation difficulty. I don't feel like I made a compromise in playability either. Just food for thought.

As an aside, would you care to share your estimated price per square foot on your home build? I am considering building a home in the next year, but I don't know if it's feasible or not. I was quoted $200 per square foot by one custom home builder, but I don't know if that is reasonable or not. Don't feel obligated to share if you don't want to.

Best,

JL

QNIQUE79

Banned
I have a 3 piece Diamond for sale on Open billiards market....Brand new Blue label Oak stained dark Cherry....Unbeatable price.....as close to brand new as you will get......

message me if interested and ill get you my name and link to facebook listing....Done hundreds of deals there

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
I have a 3 piece Diamond for sale on Open billiards market....Brand new Blue label Oak stained dark Cherry....Unbeatable price.....as close to brand new as you will get......

message me if interested and ill get you my name and link to facebook listing....Done hundreds of deals there

Thank you for the offer but I am probably going to purchase a new one in black.

I also don't close on my new home until Feb 1st as it is currently under construction.

I appreciate the offer though! :smile:

SignManiac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can never have too much space for a man cave! 2k is nice and roomy until you start filling it up with the goodies :)

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
I had the "pleasure" of having RKC at my house for 5 days updating my obsolete red label diamond to a blue label. I know of what you speak, Mikey!

Can someone explain the difference between red label and blue label?

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was quoted a year ago 5600 new(9ft pro-am) and you get a set of cyclops ball. Another 1K shipping and installed. Tournament used 5200.

For league cut(4.75") pockets it was another 400! I think the slightly larger pockets would increase enjoyabilty. I'm a lower level player that doesn't play a whole lot. A B player with more practice time.

If you call Diamonds direct, they'll give you a quick quote.