Are you staying inside for now? If so, use the time to post vids in the GHOST thread.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just like the title says, if your like some and staying in your house until things get back to normal, use the time to play the ghost and post the vid to the ghost challenge thread.

While your at it, give some green to Iusetoberich for all the work he does to help make AZB a better place.

BTW, if you don't post a vid, at least go in the thread and watch other's vids and spread green to the ones you think deserve it.

I truly enjoy AZB and especially the ghost thread.

I've always wondered how the ghost threads could have so little traffic with so many pool enthusiasts around.

The pro's aren't the only player's around. Also, if you think you can't learn something from the challenge threads, your either mistaken or a pro.

There is some stiff competition in the 14.1 and ghost thread.

Take advantage of it:thumbup:

Jeff

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just like the title says, if your like some and staying in your house until things get back to normal, use the time to play the ghost and post the vid to the ghost challenge thread.

While your at it, give some green to Iusetoberich for all the work he does to help make AZB a better place.

BTW, if you don't post a vid, at least go in the thread and watch other's vids and spread green to the ones you think deserve it.

I truly enjoy AZB and especially the ghost thread.

I've always wondered how the ghost threads could have so little traffic with so many pool enthusiasts around.

The pro's aren't the only player's around. Also, if you think you can't learn something from the challenge threads, your either mistaken or a pro.

There is some stiff competition in the 14.1 and ghost thread.

Take advantage of it:thumbup:

Jeff

Sounds to me ol Jeff is using the ghost thread to clock speeds of future victims! Lol. Just breaking balls... looking forward to you getting your back straight (pun intended) so you can get back on the table. Hope all is well.